Grande Cheese Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

Candidate Interview Review

Quality Resource Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wyocena, WI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wyocena, WI (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Grande Cheese in May 2012.

I applied online and was contacted first for an initial phone interview. I was then contacted after the phone interview and offered an on-site interview at the location I was applying to. The on-site interview consisted of the plant manager, quality manager, and the HR representative of the location. It was not a typical STAR interview and was more of a Q&A with each person on their own specific questions regarding my experience and the job position itself. Overall, I was treated in a very professional manner throughout the whole process and their team was very good at keeping in touch with me throughout the entire interview process.

Interview Questions
    • What skills and experience do you have that would contribute to this position?   Answer Question
    • What do you look for in a leader?   Answer Question
    I was offered a good compensation package and I did try and negotiate slightly with them as well. I wasn't able to get an increase in my package but was made aware that I was already getting increases from a normal hire that would have been offered employment. They also gave me a breakdown of yearly increases and compensation ranges for the position which is what I was ultimately looking to hear from them and I was impressed with this information.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Grande Cheese

Worked for Grande Cheese? Contribute to the Community!