Guardsmark

1 Interview Review

5.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Staff Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Guardsmark in January 2010.

Went thru an extensive hiring process for a job at their corporate offices in Memphis. I spent a lot of time and money (parking, proper attire as I heard that women can only wear skirts!!!) in hopes of getting the job. I was told about 3 weeks into the process (after I called numerous times for an update) that they decided to hire internally- maybe. They will for sure let me know by the end of the week. They never called. It is a slap in the face to the unemployed to be treated this way. Because of the disrespect I was shown after all the hoops I went thru, I will never apply to this company again. The lie detector tests and extensive personality tests for a staff position are a little ridiculous also.

Interview Questions