Guess?

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Associate Interview

Atlanta, GA (US)

I interviewed at Guess? in April 2008.

Interview Details Right from the beginning all of the workers were friendly and upbeat. I could tell right from the start that it was a great environment to work in. The first interview was a group of myself and two others being interviewed. It was a lot of fun. Just seeing the work environment there made me anxious to start the job. And the amazing clothes and awesome discount as well. After that they did a background check which took a day and a half and I got a call with the offer. I took it and now I start on Tuesday. It was a great interview experience and it is an amazing company. Can not wait to start.

Interview Question – What Is Your Personality   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Guess?

Worked for Guess?? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Guess? Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Guess? employees and interview candidates.