HCL Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant General Manager Interview

Assistant General Manager

Interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview Details HCL is one of the worst companies to work for. It's people driven. There are no processes. If you have good connections you will grow else forget it.HCL is one of the worst companies to work for. It's people driven. There are no processes. If you have good connections you will grow else forget it.HCL is one of the worst companies to work for. It's people driven. There are no processes. If you have good connections you will grow else forget it

Interview Question – HCL is one of the worst companies to work for. It's people driven. There are no processes. If you have good connections you will grow else forget it.HCL is one of the worst companies to work for. It's people driven. There are no processes. If you have good connections you will grow else forget it.HCL is one of the worst companies to work for. It's people driven. There are no processes. If you have good connections you will grow else forget itHCL is one of the worst companies to work for. It's people driven. There are no processes. If you have good connections you will grow else forget it   Answer Question

Senior Specialist Interview

Senior Specialist
Greater Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at HCL Technologies in November 2012.

Interview Details Telephonic Technical round in which they asked about the VOIP technology like MGCP, H323, Unity connection , CUE , CUCM. Call flow and troubleshooting steps. Asked Scenario based questions .

Interview Question – Presence integration   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Coimbatore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview Details - One Round of Technical - Will be basics on the subjects(For Freshers)
- Managerial Round(Just to check for the confidence level of the employee)
- HR Round(No discussion about salary package and all)

Negotiation Details – As I joined as a fresher, so there was no negotiation and fixed salary for freshers

Lead Engineer Interview

Lead Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at HCL Technologies in June 2014.

Interview Details Interview process took 1 day.

Interview scheduled by talent acquisition through naukri portal, have two rounds!
one is written test and another technical.

Written test is very easy, but technical round is difficult with two managers. Interviewers asked me to design and develop in paper, giving 40 minutes of time.

Good experience.

Interview Question – Real time designing at interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary is negotiable

Lead Engineer Interview

Lead Engineer
Chennai (India)

Interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview Details Good process of written test followed by tech round - 1 and tech round - II , Manager round , HR. So overall the feedback about the interview process is good.

Negotiation Details – Good one

Testing Engineer Interview

Testing Engineer
Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at HCL Technologies in July 2014.

Interview Details I got an call from consultancy that openings for testing engineer they scheduled the interview on that weekend itself i didn't had much time to prepare for it when i went for my surprising that there too many people called for the same

Interview Question – All the question where unexpected question . They will mostly ask from your last worked project   Answer Question

Software Developer I Interview

Software Developer I

Interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview Details they will call for one round of written basic questions, then 2 rounds o technical interview and one HR round also once it was done on a playground with shamiyana allover dust are flying no one was interested in the interview.

Interview Question – depends on the interviewer   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – ok

Technical Support Officer Interview

Technical Support Officer
Coimbatore (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at HCL Technologies in June 2014.

Interview Details Initial Screening
VANC
Held In coimbatore HCL CDC
Direct Walk in
from 23-06-2014 to 28-4-2014
only communication is checked
other things are not given importance
first round in speak on your own topic
next is with Voice and accent specialist

Interview Question – Are u ok with 9+1 hours of working   View Answer

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Noida (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at HCL Technologies in April 2014.

Interview Details Hiring process involved four different levels namely: Aptitude test, GD round, Technical Interview, HR Interview. First two rounds were easy , Technical interview round was tough as they wanted to know your technical skills in depth which includes your college project work , industrial training and programming skills.

Interview Question – how many hairs are there on your head?   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview Details The initial contact was by an HR person from their Chennai office. The requirements were communicated and I was called for the face to face. The process began late as no HR person was available. I had to call the HR on phone to ask about the status. There were other candidates waiting for the face to face as well. I was very disappointed with the interviewer as he hardly understood my work or my profile and seemed less experienced. I realised half way that I couldn't survive the place or people and left.

Worked for HCL Technologies? Contribute to the Community!