HCL Technologies

Updated 19 Jan 2015
Updated 19 Jan 2015

2.9

SAP Project/Programmer Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HCL Technologies.

Three stages. One with HR. Second with a Project/Programme Manager from HCL. Third was a face to face interview with Alex, one of the executives and another project/programme manager, I called his puppy.

Interview Questions
    • They ask you too many questions as if you are being interrogated, as if you know nothing and they know nothing. Although they were making fun of other companies that they dress in suits and they are all about looks and HCL is more about "delivery", they came off as arrogant and too proud of themselves with their bad clothes ;)   Answer Question

Not interested in working with people who are arrogant and look down upon others. The puppy of Alex simply left another company, because he couldn't lift his sleeves up, so he came back to HCL....bunch of kids...

Fresher Interview

There will be a Written examination at first followed by a Technical Interview. Most of the people get screened out at the first round itself. Be very confident in the interviews. And then if you are clearing these two, you'll be taken for a HR interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Technologies.

based on amcat scores got call for interview, basics of sql, dbms, computer network, projects and c language were asked. then there was an hr round where they asked why do you wanna join hcl, what are your goals? who is the ceo of hcl and that sorta stuff, it was an easy interview. they are not very thorough

not good prospects

Technical Lead Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview process was pretty straightforward. Got a call from HCL HR a meeting was setup immediately by the HCL team working at the client site and then the interview with the client few days later. Got an offer in less than a week.

Interview Questions
    • No. As long as you know your work, you should be fine. Nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Technologies.

Simple lateral interview having the basic questions.
    Question about semaphores and embedded system
    Hr round was not there so to saysay hence no issues with that
    Salary negotiation was very easy as well

Ok and very easy

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Written test, techinal discussion of 2 level and then HR discussion. profile screening will be the frst step of all. make your resume clean n crisp for shortlisting. As i was in campus recruited, not clear about external interviews

Technical Support Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at HCL Technologies in January 2015.

Took a test then had a formal interview. They offered me the job asked me for my social security number and then they never called me back with a start date.

none $15.59 hr

SAP SD/OTD Consultant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at HCL Technologies in January 2015.

One round of telephonic interview with Richard Rauch from HCL Technologies for Goodrich/UTAS project. Conversation went very well dwelling on my SAP SD experience including topics of Order Management, Pricing, Leadership qualities, logistics execution, interfaces, etc. Richard is an approachable individual with good knowledge in SAP and attention to client's requirement.

Interview Questions
    • Knowledge of AOPB (Advanced Order Processing and Billing) in SAP SD.   View Answer
    We agreed upon the rate before the interview and the company held its promise.

Embedded Software Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at HCL Technologies in January 2015.

Interview process is fast enough. Within a day they tried to finish all technical rounds including written and F2F interview. Be prepare for Embedded C basics like storage class and all....

Interview Questions
    • What will happen during optimization if I declare a volatile variable and I have not used it in my program?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at HCL Technologies.

Its pretty much easy as any other IT Organization .. Stick to the subject and be truthful.. They ask a lot about the past expedience .. Ensure u have well defined CV and walk through the same lines

It was OK ... HR is sticky and they have a matrix