Halliburton

Updated 23 Feb 2015
Updated 23 Feb 2015

2.6

Associate Technical Professional Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Halliburton.

I applied online, received a call approx. 1 month later and they asked all screening questions (Do you think this sort of lifestyle would suit you, etc.). Two weeks later I had a phone interview with an engineer and HR rep, another two weeks later I was asked to go into the Halliburton office. There had an interview with the operations manager, two engineers and a HR rep. Two weeks after this final interview I did a medical and was offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were really easy just behavioural questions, for example give an example of a conflict situation that you diffused, how do you deal with a client that is unhappy, where do you see yourself in 5 years.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Halliburton.

First I got an email and scheduled a time for phone interview. Then, a manager called me and asked some general questions, such as graduation time, expected salary. The interview itself was quite easy, but after that, I got no feedback.

Interview Questions
    • How would I rate my skill of C programming, from 1 to 10?   View Answer

Field Engineer Interview

Fairly simple. it was a behavioral interview they predominantly asked me about my resume and basic questions about me. One person interviewed me and it lasted for about 30-45mins. The interviewee ensured that a comfort zone was established and made me feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions
    • 1. why do you think you're suitable for the role
      2. strength and weakness
      3. describe a bad team experience you've had

Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Halliburton.

One day of interview with 5 different managers, with all sort of questions.
    Technical questions and behavior as well.
    You spend the whole day interviewing and then the managers choose who they want.
    Be prepare for a long day

No negotiation

Technical Interview

1st Round very simple, second round tough to crack, everything related to basics of electrical engineering, only 1 or 2 people are selected from a list of 2000 candidates. So, best of luck.

Interview Questions
    • everything related to basics of electrical engineering   Answer Question

Surface Operator I Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Halliburton.

First interview was HR interview where general questions was asked on your profile and your experience. Mostly the interview involved discussing job profile and the work experience at the company. Next part of the interview was about your willingness to perform the task. That's pretty much of it .

I T Technician Interview

First was a thirty minute phone interview with a manager that became a 45 minute interview.
    When they invited me to their workplace I spoke to a manager and his manager and both were cordial.

Interview Questions
    • If I had any experience with apple products.   View Answer

Associate Tech Professional (Field Engineer) Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Halliburton.

Had an interview on campus, then took about four weeks for the second interview in Duncan, OK. Did not have chance to interview face to face with any supervisors, had a tour of the site. I was bummed out when they told me the selected region was full. Hopefully I get another chance at a different region that is needing people.

Interview Questions
    • Reps gave a brief lecture on Halliburton. Like every other second interview..socialize!!   Answer Question

Procurement Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Halliburton.

Initial phone screening by recruiter, followed by a phone interview and then panel interview. The interviews were very conversational and the people on the panel were very friendly. The process was very comfortable. Many of the questions focused on experiences listed on my resume. I was impressed with the interviewers and will continue my quest to work there.

Interview Questions
    • Name the contract clause that your wrote that you are most proud of.   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

The first interview is at your college to screen you for personality type, gpa, and other apparent first perceptions of yourself. The second interview comes after you pass the first one and they will host you at your expected location (typically Oklahoma). The second interview is two days, the first day is an introduction into the company and your job roles (then you will eat at Trappers). The second day is showing you the facilities (which are awesome) and then an interview at the end with more technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • Not too hard of an interview, please don't be THAT engineer that doesn't have a personality. Just be likable.   Answer Question