Halliburton Interview Questions

Updated 20 Oct 2014
Updated 20 Oct 2014

2.6

Associate Technical Professional Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Halliburton.

I applied online, received a call approx. 1 month later and they asked all screening questions (Do you think this sort of lifestyle would suit you, etc.). Two weeks later I had a phone interview with an engineer and HR rep, another two weeks later I was asked to go into the Halliburton office. There had an interview with the operations manager, two engineers and a HR rep. Two weeks after this final interview I did a medical and was offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were really easy just behavioural questions, for example give an example of a conflict situation that you diffused, how do you deal with a client that is unhappy, where do you see yourself in 5 years.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Halliburton.

Applied through school's website and got an email to schedule an interview a few weeks ago. Interview was simple. It was about 30mins. Only one person was there asking some basic behavior questions. Interviewer has engineering background but didn't ask any questions relevant to skill. He was really nice, taking notes while you were talking.

Field Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Halliburton.

Phone interview with 2 Engineers. Talked about the position then asked theoretical questions. Questions were difficult and they did not talk during this part. They also communicated with each other while muting themselves. Entry Level positions doesn't mean 0 year experience, Halliburton would like you to have some previous job experience.

Interview Questions
    • What was a time that you had a problem with a client needs and what did you do to fix it?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Management Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Halliburton.

The first round was about behavioral questions.
    - Introduce yourself
    - If you are given a tight schedule, how do you handle it?
    - What was your biggest failure so far? How would you have done differently?
    - How do you lead a team of 20 people?
    - Tell me something that shows your leadership skills.

Interview Questions
    • What was your biggest failure so far? How would you have done differently?   Answer Question

SCMP Interview

In person interview at school.
    Had a face to face interview with recruiter and heard back within a month whether or I was offered the position or not. Leadership experiences are a huge factor in selection as most questions ask you relate to it.

Interview Questions
    • How are you able to influence other around you who are resistant to change?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Management Program Interview

Typical behavioral based questions. Ask about a situation and what did you do. After the interview you will hear from them within a few weeks. Very fast! Offer isn't negotiable. The process is fairly easy and straight forward for an internship position. Average interview it isn't very hard.

Operator Assistant I Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Halliburton.

A day after applying I received a phone interview in which the person asked me why I would be a good fit for the type of work, asked about past job experience, and she went over general details of the work. I was given an in-person interview a few days later with management. The interview was with the department manager and with an HR representative who was on speaker phone. Questions asked were really basic interview questions. Nothing to unusual for an interview

Interview Questions
    • Hardest question was where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer
    Not open to negotiation

Supply Chain Management Program Interview

I had a 45 minute interview with standard questions they fill out in a packet. I don't think the interview was set up in a way that they could really get to know who I am. At the end, my interviewer left time for questions. They will get back to you in a quick time frame.

Applications Evaluation Specialist Interview

Interview was good. Questions were straight forward. I had the opportunity to ask my own questions and the interviewers answered my questions to the best of their ability. I felt like I also had the chance to find out from them if this was going to be a good environment for my aspirations and career growth.

Frac/Acid Entry Level Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Halliburton.

like any huge company, slow to start .I needed to submit multiple appplications. Then after i had my interview, it was three weeks till i had heard anything back from the company.

there was none