Halliburton

Updated 15 Dec 2014
Updated 15 Dec 2014

2.6

Associate Technical Professional Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Halliburton.

I applied online, received a call approx. 1 month later and they asked all screening questions (Do you think this sort of lifestyle would suit you, etc.). Two weeks later I had a phone interview with an engineer and HR rep, another two weeks later I was asked to go into the Halliburton office. There had an interview with the operations manager, two engineers and a HR rep. Two weeks after this final interview I did a medical and was offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were really easy just behavioural questions, for example give an example of a conflict situation that you diffused, how do you deal with a client that is unhappy, where do you see yourself in 5 years.   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

Interview process is mainly for checking ur temperament under strenuous conditions. Interview is mainly hr and very less technical questions. Technical questions are easy. In hr they might give an situation and ask u how will u handle that situation. They try to prove ur answers wrong u have to calmly and patiently prove them hw u are right.
    Halliburton had come to our campus..so the complete process was aptitude round (maths and few questions gk time_ 15 min) gd round ( 2 topics general and technical topic) last round interview.

Interview Questions
    • How will u rate urself as an engineer?
      Why u want to join halliburton?
      Tell me about urself?

Answer Question
    Applied through campus...so there was no negotiation.

Marketing Assistant Interview

looked over resume, asked questions about past work experience, talked about company and positions... was told about earnings and benefits.. told work schedule and when the positions starting date was. received paperwork on training and work related guides and regulations with the company.

Associate Tech Professional (Field Engineer) Interview

I have completed the first interview and was asked to come back for a second. Very laid back interview, just asked what I was interested in then went into a very corporate, fill-in-the-blank type interview sheet. Other than answering the required fill-in-the-blank questions, majority of interview was conversational and put me at ease.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was very difficult. Just simple questions about myself and situational questions like "tell me about a time when...."   Answer Question

Supply Chain Management Program Interview

there are two rounds- screening interview and 1 day of assessment centre, with a networking dinner in the middle. The screening interview was simple and straight forward. The dinner gave you the opportunities to ask questions and network with employees. The assessment centre consisted of 2 interviews, group activity, and speech.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Halliburton.

The first round of the interviews consisted of four situations/behavioral questions. The interviewer will go through a packet and take notes on your response based on the STAR analysis. (Situation, Task, Action, Result). My interviewer was very nice and would prompt me for more details if she felt that I did not elaborate enough.

Interview Questions
    • All the behavioral questions are pretty standard. (ie. Talk about a situation where you had to resolve a conflict)   Answer Question

Frac Acid Interview

great and easy the questions were very basic. what they are looking for is that u be a hands on kind of guy. dont worry about it to much just go for it

Field Engineer - Wireline Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 9+ monthsinterviewed at Halliburton.

it started with a written exam in march 2014, basic English and IQ, then they called me back in august to retake the exams along with WPS segment exams. then contacted me a month later the night of the interview for an hr interview. the interview was very easy but the interviewer was really rude and condescending. then called me back again two months later again the night before the interview for a technical interview with the technical manager in Egypt. it was very easy and the interviewer attitude was descent. and i am still waiting for a response.

Interview Questions
    • there was not any difficult question. yet, in the HR interview the interviewer seemed really uninterested and refused to answer any of my questions. very unprofessional.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Halliburton.

Got an initial interview offer from a campus recruiter. The interview was a couple weeks later and was followed by a university networking event. Interview was pretty straight-forward, behavioral questions about my background and situational questions, followed by a programming test and a QA session.

Intern Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Halliburton.

Class was told that a representative from halliburton was coming down to interview for intern spots. During the interview was ask many Ohms and component questions, was also asked if i knew anything about the company.

Interview Questions
    • It is important to really read the interviewing tips on their website for interns.   Answer Question