Halliburton

Relevance Date Difficulty

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Mechanical Design Engineer
Duncan, OK (US)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Halliburton in November 2012.

Interview Details Initially I talked with Halliburton at a university career fair. They did not take my resume but had me apply through my schools website. I took a brief online survey and waited for a period until I got an email saying I was approved for an interview. I went to a company info session which was mostly geared for Field Engineering, however there was a recruiter who at the end briefly explained about the design and manufacturing aspect.

After my first interview I had to fill out a profile for Halliburton's job site in order to be considered for a second interview.
I waited a couple of weeks and got an email from a Halliburton HR person saying I got a second interview in Duncan OK.
I went to Duncan for a two day interview process, the first being a meet and greet and tour of the facility. The second day was formal interviews. I met with five different leaders of the different departments, for about 45 minutes each.

With in 48 hours of the second interview I got an offer.

Interview Question – Each interviewer had a set of general HR / Behavioral questions.

How did you improvise for a situation?
  Answer Question

Worked for Halliburton? Contribute to the Community!