Hewitt Associates

Getting the Interview

79 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Trainer Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Hewitt Associates.

Interview Details The first interview was "Digital" lasting approximately 25 minutes and requiring you to have a web cam. It was extremely impersonal with absolutely no opportunity for clarification or feedback. On one hand, I found this to be convenient, as you could do it on your own time line, but on the other hand, I found it to be stressful as you had absolutely no way to "read" body language or interact with your interviewer; no personal communication. I also felt the company was being cheap by using this as a first pass.

Interview Question – There were really no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Hewitt Associates.

Interview Details Not very transparent. Also the compensation is too low.

Interview Question – As freshers there was no such unexpected or difficult question. Questions were around the basics of programming.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nope as freshers we weren't able to negotiate.

LOA Intake Coordinator Interview

Interviewed at Hewitt Associates

Interview Details I was interviewed initially via phone and then had an in-person interview. The interviewer gave a somewhat accurate picture of what the job would be like. They painted an unrealistic picture of advancement opportunities. I was contacted for an interview after posting my resume on CareerBuilder.com

Interview Question – How do I deal with problems.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Hewitt Associates in February 2013.

Interview Details HR Round
Written Round
Manager Round

Interview Question – Interview was simple   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – HR told maxium they would provide me is 15k

Benefits Analyst Interview

Benefits Analyst

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Hewitt Associates.

Interview Details I interviewed for this job in college. I went through about three rounds of interviews and was offered the job. I was shown all around the hewitt campus in Atlanta, etc only to have the job pulled a few weeks before I was to start. I was invited to interview for them a few years down the road and the same thing happened again. I would never entertain a job from this compay. Their HR department is obviously a mess.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here? Not really, I can't recall actually.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offered me a job, cancelled the job offer, but did give me some compensation for it.

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Senior Customer Service Representative
Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hewitt Associates in July 2011.

Interview Details The interview was your standard type of interview. We went to one of the mini conference rooms to conduct the interview. I was interviewed by two people where as most were interviewed by one. The questions were the standard interview questions that everyone has been asked before. I was provided information and offered the job before leaving the interview. However, not all the details were revised about the position I would be starting for.

Interview Question – All questions were the standard "give me an example of a time.." Questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was not negotiations made. The company has a set hourly rate given to all new employees.

Finance Manager Interview

Finance Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hewitt Associates.

Interview Details Recruiter called with position details.

Interview Question – No surprises. Just experience questions.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hewitt Associates.

Interview Details One phone screen with HR then one 1 hr onsite interview.

Interview Question – General HR Behavioral questions, relate answers to past work experience.   Answer Question

Technology Services Intern Interview

Lincolnshire, IL (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hewitt Associates in May 2010.

Interview Details Overall, the hiring process was great. Management was friendly and frank. The interview was relaxed but formal enough to know that the office was run well. I had an initial phone interview and then a follow up in person interview at the office in Lincolnshire. The questions were pretty basic and predictable.

Interview Question – The questions were pretty easy and expected.   Answer Question

Setup Configuration Analyst Interview

Setup Configuration Analyst

Interviewed at Hewitt Associates

Interview Details SImple process, test followed by 2 rounds of interview. Know your basics and you will clear the interview. The line managers would most probably be the interviewer. First round will be with your immediate manager. Second round will be with your skip level manager. Brush your basics and attend the interview and both the rounds will be easy

Interview Question – Few mathematics questions, which I didn't answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hewitt Associates

Worked for Hewitt Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hewitt Associates interview questions and advice. All 79 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Hewitt Associates employees and interview candidates.