Hilton Worldwide Interview Questions

2.7

Finance Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide in February 2014.

I send cv, did telephone interview with HR and interview with a finance director, wrote a 250 words essay about Mutual Benefit for the company and me and did the shl online test. This Finance director was nice and he gave me his name card after the interview. I felt confident about getting the offer.

Final interview was with another regional finance director over the phone. Failed at the last interview, because he asked only negative questions and kept silence all the time. It was not conversational, and the questions were harsh and a bit rude. Maybe he just want to test my ability when dealing with an annoy customer.

Interview Questions
    • If I ring your referee now, what are the 3 weaknesses about you that he will tell me?   Answer Question

Food and Beverage Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairns
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairns

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide in March 2013.

There were two interviews for applying for the job position. FIrst, I was interviewed by the HR manager. Then I was interviewed by the director of all departments and managers from F&B department.

Interview Questions
    • How would your friends describe you as a person(when you are not with them)   View Answer

Assistant Night Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide in June 2011.

Informative, thorough, organized and helpful.

N/A

Function Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelaide
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelaide

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide in August 2009.

quite formal interview as the company was looking for a part time function supervisor. the competition was intensive, by the time i was interviewed, there were 20 applicants were inverviewed and another 20-30 people after me.

Interview Questions
    • why did you want to be in the hospitality industry as your backgound is in accounting?   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

Straightforward process, applied through a local job platform. I went through a series of interviews with HR representatives, the heads of departments and also a formal discussion with the General Manager for final approval. There were also two tests - language skills and test for logical reasoning. Process was very smooth and professional.

Guest Service Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

Interview was quick and painless. I applied online and got a phone interview about 3-weeks to a month later. After passing the phone interview I did an in office interview a week and a half later. The questions were very simple and the standard situational and behavioral questions. About another week later or less I received an offer and shortly completed the paperwork.

No negotiation. I worked for a very busy Hilton so the pay was nice.

Communications, Middle East and Africa Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

Had three interviews. First on the phone, second online video interview and online assessments and the third was a face-to-face interview. Online assessments were easy but took up a lot of time. Overall, an okay experience.

Interview Questions
    • Questions included, What do you know about Hilton Worldwide, Why Hilton?, and other general questions related to communications and PR.   Answer Question

Customer Service Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in October 2014.

DIGITAL INTERVIEW;
    Digital interviewing is a modern, new way to interview. It is a simple process. Using your computer and webcam, or your mobile device, you record your answers to pre-set interview questions from Hilton Worldwide. After you finish, Hilton will review your responses and contact you regarding next steps.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you feel you would be a good fit for Hilton?   View Answer
    Not completed yet.

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide in October 2014.

A large interview with the HR manager in the restaurant hall, a little bit noisy enviroment but the HR manager was very friendly and polite, He explained me all the details of the job vacancy and everything about the workplace.

Stewart/Dishwasher Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

Great organization and straight forward went very well I'm glad I had the opportunity it was a short waiting period and very friendly staff many done same day and gave plenty a chance for new opportunity