Hollywood Video

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Phoenix, AZ (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hollywood Video in January 2010.

Interview Details Pretty standard interview process; 1 with a senior manager and 1 with a district manager

Interview Question – How is an m&m made   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Im a terrible negotiator so there was no phase

Store Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Hollywood Video in May 2010.

Interview Details had to have 3 phone interviews and drive to Portland which is 70 miles away to get to the point of getting an offer. I interviewed with a district manager then the human resources manager and finally the regional manager. They wanted me to transfer to their area but I could not accomidate them.

Very Easy Interview

Salinas, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hollywood Video in October 2008.

Interview Details I was first interviewed by the outgoing store manager. He wasn't very pleasant but I guess I impressed enough to get a bump to an interview with the DM. I then interviewed with the RM and got the position.

Interview Question – Give me a situation where you were faced with a tough decision?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate much. I took 2 dollars above the original offer.

Store Manager

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Hollywood Video in December 2009.

Interview Details I was interviewed then got a call back. That was it.

Interview Question – Think of a sales pitch.   Answer Question

Baytown, TX (US)

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Hollywood Video in May 2007.

Interview Details Was interviewed and within a couple of days i was hired on.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hollywood Video

Worked for Hollywood Video? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hollywood Video Store Manager interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Hollywood Video employees and interview candidates.