Honeywell

Phone Interview

Graduate Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in June 2013.

Recruitment process was excellent, the recruitment team consistently updated on the progress of the application.
    The stages of recruitment was as follows: Online application, online assessment, group interview, face to face interview and a final interview.

Industrial Engineer II Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Honeywell.

Initial phone interview, spoke with a few engineers from team. Discussed my resume, work experience, etc; talked about the position, they answered any questions that I had.

One month later recieved a call to fly out for an in-person interview. Met with two managers, behavior questions, technical questions, more information about the job. Then met with people I spoke with during the phone interview, more behavior and technical questions.

Technical questions involved software and methodologies that I have experience with

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time where you have been received negative feedback in your current role and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Project Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Honeywell.

The hiring committee will seek for a committed person most importantly. Should show some maturity and confidence while speaking with the interviewer. Be frank and use facts while answering the questions.

Mechanic, Ft Carson Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview was a panel interview with 4 people
    Questions ranged from military experience to education. many questions were asked concerning situations such as conflict resolution to classroom demeanor when working with students and senior military personel

Interview Questions
    • Identifying military vehicles by nomemclature   View Answer
    Very easy, pay was mandated by contract

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Honeywell.

No real formal interview, cocky manager with no interview skills. Asked relevant questions, seemed to be desperate to hire as problems on the team with a staff member casing friction.

none

Lead Project Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Honeywell.

Why are you leaving your current position what is the best experience you had with that company? What is the most negative thing about your previous job? If the opportunity presented itself would you go back to that company?

Junior Coordinator Markham Ontario Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Honeywell.

Honeywell is a great company no doubt but their dealing is extremely unprofessional. The interview process started with an external recruiter who was very professional. After which I was told that I will be contacted in a few hours by an internal recruiter (this was a Friday) to confirm the interview for Monday. I did not receive a call, nor an email for the whole weekend. Monday morning (10.am) I received an email for an interview at noon 2 hours from my address. I requested for a reschedule at a later time but the hiring manager was not available to confirm. I took the day off work, rented a car to reach as soon as I could. The interview went well. I sent a thank you email and followed up in the next 3 weeks but there was not response, not even a courteous rejection email. This was extremely disappointing and unprofessional for a multinational like Honeywell.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Honeywell.

Either online or Vista Enterprises Consultancy are very easy way to work.
    2 technical, 2 Management, 2 HR Round.

Technical interviews happens same day, managements takes longer to get schedule, and HR round expectation about behavior are too high

Interview Questions
    • at higher experience, questions were so irrelevant to discourage your candidature, still show your interest and you get going.   Answer Question

Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Honeywell in January 2015.

Phone interview was about 15-20 minutes. There were 3 people. Only 2 people asked questions. He started by giving me background information about himself then the company and them the job itself. He then asked my interests in the position and how I am with deadlines..

It was easy