Honeywell Interview Questions

Phone Interview

Graduate Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in June 2013.

Recruitment process was excellent, the recruitment team consistently updated on the progress of the application.
    The stages of recruitment was as follows: Online application, online assessment, group interview, face to face interview and a final interview.

Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Honeywell.

Applied through my University. On Campus interview. Pretty laid back, two interviewers. The interview took place on campus and lasted only about half an hour. Questions were initially about my resume and then went into technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • Question about six sigma and fixing pilot's landing patterns.   Answer Question

Tech Lead Interview

interview process is good very professional and processing time is also acceptable , the people are good and makes u feel comfortable .it was a smooth process but had 4 rounds.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Honeywell.

Got interview through Campus Career Fair. The recruiter was quite welcoming and it was easy to have a conversation with her. She would be the same person who interviewed me the next day. The interview itself was just a lot of behavioral questions, but she seemed engaged so it was not too nerve wracking.

Materials Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Honeywell.

I was involved in a hiring conference. They had a group of us to come into a central area and conduct round robin style interviews throughout the day. It was a standard two interview schedule. If you were that impressive, they gave you a third interview right there on the spot. After that, about 2 weeks later I received a follow up call to see if I was still interested in the job and if so, when could I be available for a final phone interview. The next week I had the phone interview and then a couple days later they made me an offer.

Interview Questions
    • "We dont really have a training program set up to bring you up to speed with your job, due to your lack of experience. So what will you do to get up to speed?"   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate and they gave me what I wanted

IT Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Honeywell.

I received a call less than a week after I applied. Then I got a call confirming a phone interview which I had the next day. The interview had no technical questions but a good amount of behavioral questions. There is no stress over answering technical questions but they do want to hear about experiences and how you work.

Meteorology Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Honeywell.

Communication was great! Interviewers were very polite, informative, and enthusiastic. Asked several very good questions and thoroughly explained questions if they weren't fully understood. Look forward to working with this company.

Interview Questions
    • In the workplace, sometimes people can be difficult to get along with. Describe a situation in which you had to deal with a difficult co-worker and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Honeywell.

The process was typical for this size and type of company. I first interviewed over the phone with a contracted 3rd party who looked at my resume and made sure I met the basic criteria for the job. Second interview was again by phone, but this time with someone from the Honeywell HR. Third interview was in person with the person who would be my direct report. This same day I would also meet with a manager from another department, which is very common. My fourth day of interviews included my direct report, a peer interview and a final one with the general manager.
    Later that week I received a final telephone interview with the regional sales leader, which was responsible for about 1/4 of the U.S.
    Lastly I received a phone call from my direct report informing me that I would be receiving an offer letter.

Interview Questions
    There was some room on salary, but commission and vacation was set. Also, the company car benefit is not totally free, but requires the employee to pay a modest portion. I was not accustomed to this.

Director Interview

Very professional and detailed interview. Reviewed my entire background and qualifications. No technical questions. Provided detailed account of the role and products. Then went an extra step and provided a full tour of the facility. Very good interview. Unfortunately no follow-up and I had to keep calling to get any information on the next steps. I believe salary was a lot lower than what I was making and I was excluded.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really difficult. Really just asked to review my entire resume which was a bit odd.   Answer Question