Honeywell

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

Interview Details Phone Interview

Interview Question – None. I had the skills the business wanted   Answer Question

Graduate Project Engineer Interview

Graduate Project Engineer
Perth, Western Australia

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in June 2013.

Interview Details Recruitment process was excellent, the recruitment team consistently updated on the progress of the application.
The stages of recruitment was as follows: Online application, online assessment, group interview, face to face interview and a final interview.

Interview Question – Mock project stakeholder meeting   Answer Question

Database Engineer Interview

Database Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview Details Scheduling and execution of entire interview process was very smooth, transparent and fast. There will be an initial telephonic round followed by one or two face-to-face technical discussion. In some cases, all the three levels of technical discussions can be telephonic.

Interview Question – Generally the technical questions are simple and more theoritical. For database engineers, basic query writings skills are tested, along with knowledge on RDBMS concepts, Oracle/SQL Server architecture, indexing, tuning and programming with PL/SQL or T-SQL   Answer Question

RF Engineer Interview

RF Engineer
Melville, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Honeywell in July 2014.

Interview Details Met with an HR lady, then Hardware Engineer for one to one interview and then the Director of Engineering also for one to one interview. The interviews were focused more on experience rather than knowledge.

Interview Question – Questions on details related to transceiver design circuitry.   Answer Question

Electronic Technician II Interview

Electronic Technician II

Interviewed at Honeywell

Interview Details Very informal, easy but I suppose it depends on the manager that is doing the interview. The manager that interviewed me was courteous and respectful. Asked about my background in the field. Wanted to know if I could travel to many jobs.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in September 2013.

Interview Details Good interview process with several sales executives and human resources. Three stage interview with background check, proof of citizenship, previous employment history, last three years earnings, references etc. They would expect you to understand the overall business and have previous experience. You may be asked to give a presentation to show how articulate you are in front of the customer.

Negotiation Details – Not much flexibility in salary range or commission base

Management Interview

Management

Interviewed at Honeywell

Interview Details Honeywell is horrible. They try to find the yes person and get them involved in shady things. Stay away from here. Please do yourself a favor. Don't look twice at this place or these people.

Principal Engineer Interview

Principal Engineer

I applied in-person - interviewed at Honeywell in August 2010.

Interview Details I joined as contractor. but later accepted full time. had 4-5 rounds of interview. I couldn't get to know who has fixed my salary. Whether HR or my Manager. couldn't negotiate.

Interview Question – Questions were easy.....mostly tecnical   Answer Question

Senior Human Resources Manager Interview

Senior Human Resources Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Honeywell in May 2012.

Interview Details Single day of interviews with various levels of the HR organization. Basic behavior based questions, focusing on tying HR to the business, and how you have managed/influenced change in your career. Also a lot around lean and understanding your exposure/experience to lean manufacturing.

Interview day consisted of 4 1:1 interviews. Once that was passed, I then had a site visit, but that was more about selling me on the site, not about needing to pass any kind of interview.

Interview Question – For an organization that prides itself on cutting edge HR, it was one of the easiest behavior baseed interviews I have had.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Little to no negotiation available - they come with a single offer and it is up to you to accept/decline. One thing to be aware of, the relo package payback timeperiod is 2 years, so make sure you are willing to be an indentured servant for at least that long.

Assembler Interview

Assembler
Olathe, KS (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Honeywell in January 2014.

Interview Details Questions concerning job experience and asked for various examples of how to follow the assembly schematics and world orders. Asked about my soldering skills and what exactly I soldered and also inquired about my knowledge of components and the various ways in which they need to be placed on the circuit board.

Worked for Honeywell? Contribute to the Community!