Honeywell

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interviewed at Honeywell

Interview Details Phone Interview

Interview Question – None. I had the skills the business wanted   Answer Question

Graduate Project Engineer Interview

Perth, Western Australia

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in June 2013.

Interview Details Recruitment process was excellent, the recruitment team consistently updated on the progress of the application.
The stages of recruitment was as follows: Online application, online assessment, group interview, face to face interview and a final interview.

Interview Question – Mock project stakeholder meeting   Answer Question

Systems Engineer II Interview

Phoenix, AZ (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview Details I was asked a lot about my previous work experiences. Then came the dreaded personality test that everyone does now. I do not agree with those, but the people interviewing were relaxed and easy to talk to. I was interviewed over the phone one-on-one, and then I had a panel interview with about 5 engineers and an HR person. I left the interview and when I got home an hour later, they called with an offer.

Interview Question – All of the personality test questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered a very low salary. I countered with a detailed reason why $5k more was reasonable based on my experience and the average salary for a similar position in this area. I do not think they even read it. They responded with the original offer. They conveniently failed to tell me that right after I would start, they were planning to take 10% of everyone's salaries for a full year.

Sales Operations Interview

I applied online and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in March 2014.

Interview Details After multiple interviews, both phone and in-person, and a 7-week process, the company decided it didn't have the money to hire for this position. The people I spoke with were very nice, down to earth, interested in life beyond work ("will this job let you be the kind of mom you want to be?").

Interview Question – Nothing too hard -- "Do you have an example of a time when you had to present a sales solution without support from the top?"   Answer Question

Project Trainee Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Honeywell in November 2011.

Interview Details the process included of three rounds, written which had three sections i.e apti, computer and electronics. later there was a technical round followed by HR. The questions were easy and came from basics.

Interview Question – why do u think we should hire u ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation, compensation is fixed for trainees.

Engineer Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Honeywell in August 2010.

Interview Details First Round will be written. Second Round will be Technical Face to Face.
Last round will be HR discussion.

Interview Question – Software Engineering Ques.   Answer Question

Summer Internship Interview

Olomouc (Czech Republic)

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in March 2014.

Interview Details I applied for a summer internship in H. Aerospace. The Staffing Specialist was very friendly and talkative. First she asked about the journey, then she we were waiting for a manager. She asked me why did I choose their company and their city. Then the manager came. The Staff Specialist asked me for some information about their company and then I got some information about the Internship from the manager. He was very friendly too and spoke clearly.
Later he was interested in my bachelor thesis, I got some questions about my practical experience, part time jobs, favourite subjects at University. They didn't ask me about technical knowledge. The interview took 1 hour.

Interview Question – When I was speaking about my part time jobs, the manager interrupted me and asked me if I like taking photos. I said 'Yes it's my hobby.' He pleased me to desribe how the DSLR camera works. After few sentences he interrupted me again and said that he wanted to know, how will I behave in unexpected situation under the pressure.   Answer Question

Entry Level Thermodynamics Systems Engineer Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in February 2014.

Interview Details Was notified via email that I was selected for an interview. Got a short call from a HR rep about scheduling the hour long phone interview. Then the week after I had the actual phone interview with an Engineer.

The interviewer was nice and started with a short introduction of the company and the position's responsibilities. Then she asked general questions such as "What has prepared me for this position?" I mentioned several school projects and extra curricular activities. There was a question on challenges I had faced. Also she asked about what kinds of leadership positions I had held either in projects or organizations. There were no technical questions.

The whole interview was over in only 30 minutes.

Interview Question – What was a challenging problem you faced in one of your projects and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Senior Engineer Interview

Banga (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Honeywell in November 2011.

Interview Details first is a technical interview and followed by manager round ending with HR As usual

Interview Question – there are no difficult questions.I was interviewed for c++ based project.
1.What is a singleton pattern and write the code for it.
2.why static private is used in singleton class?
3.Wht is MVC design pattern illustrate with a example.
4reverse a SLL.
5.Wht are the different types of inheritance and what is death of diamond problem?
6.Wha t is a V -Table?
In manager round they asked me about the project .This is a simple question to know your understanding of the roles and responsibilities.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Honeywell wont pay that much there is no such thing called negotiation.

Senior Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview Details Did an summer internship at Honeywell. After which I got 3 Technical interviews and 1 HR interview. Technical was hard and challenging and HR was basic stuffs about pay and previous company etc

Interview Question – Solve a problem using J2EE methodologies   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Honeywell

Worked for Honeywell? Contribute to the Community!

Honeywell Videos

Honeywell – Why Work for Us?

Honeywell's global customers, broad range of industries and innovative technologies combine to offer you dynamic career opportunities with tremendous growth potential in more than 100 countries worldwide. Your career… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Honeywell interview questions and advice. All 381 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Honeywell employees and interview candidates.