Honeywell Interview Questions & Reviews

Phone Interview

Graduate Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Perth, Western Australia
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in June 2013.

Recruitment process was excellent, the recruitment team consistently updated on the progress of the application.
    The stages of recruitment was as follows: Online application, online assessment, group interview, face to face interview and a final interview.

Core Systems Assets Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Auckland (New Zealand)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland (New Zealand)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in July 2014.

Phone interview, followed by two interviews by a panel of two each time, reference check, letter of offer, negotiated and accepted

Cons: lengthy procedures and quite detailed interviews (over an hour each time)

Negotiable

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  North Smithfield, RI (US)
    Anonymous Employee in North Smithfield, RI (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Honeywell.

Pretty standard interview process. Initial phone interview with hiring manager. Followed by in-person interview with broader team and hiring manager. Also included was a phone interview with HR due to scheduling reasons. Final step was a 2nd in-person visit to interview with the General Manager of the division.

Overall, I definitely was impressed with the speed of their process compared to other interviews processes I've been through. HR team seems pretty efficient.

Interview Questions
    • "How do we fix it?" Point blank asked by GM on how to address a dilemma that was brought up by team members during my interview process.   View Answer

Software Engineer III Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Honeywell.

Application, phone interview, offer or no offer. Phone interview followed application involving a panel with prepared questions mainly about FAA certification, Clearcase & DOORS. Time was one hour. Closure was routine -- interviewing other candidates will get back to you in a week or two.

Interview Questions
    Based upon current situation - leaving an employer versus out-of-work. If the latter there is no to little negotiation. But, if offered a position, there is some ground to ask.

Product Support Consultant Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Honeywell in July 2013.

Initailly one gets a call and is interviewed on phone as for general information, then is called in office for face to face interview and then again get a call for skill set interview.

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Honeywell.

Written Test , two rounds of technical interview. The questions were mostly to develop algorithms. No language specific questions. they asked concepts like data structure and operating system. Written test was fairly easy. maths and C programming.

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Honeywell.

I was hired as fresh graduate so questions were on basics of computer programming, operating systems, data structures, and also on engineering course subjects of electronics. There was written test for basic aptitude and on c++ skills which was not very difficult and then followed with group interview! one on one and HR interview. All completed in a day in campus

Interview Questions
    No negotiations for fresh graduate

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Hiring and Interview process was quite good. Very disciplined and challenging. The interview held on time and interviewer were very cooperative ad helpful. The overall experience was good. I would suggest this company to my friends.

Continuous Improvement Manager Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Honeywell in July 2014.

Applied online through a recruiter, and received good coaching from Kristen. A 60 minute phone interview was set up within 1 week with Plant Manager and HR manager. They called me on time but Plant Manager only had 20 minutes. He asked that I walk him through my resume and address why I left each position. I did this then he still had a problem why I left my preview employer and asked that I address this again. I did and the left the interview. I went on with the HR manager but I asked her if continuing as necessary because the PM obviously had no interest in moving forward. We finished the interview anyway.

If he was so concerned about my previous positions why did they call - very strange

Interview Questions
    • Why I left my previous employer - twice!   View Answer

Worked for Honeywell? Contribute to the Community!