Honeywell

Phone Interview

Graduate Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in June 2013.

Recruitment process was excellent, the recruitment team consistently updated on the progress of the application.
    The stages of recruitment was as follows: Online application, online assessment, group interview, face to face interview and a final interview.

Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Honeywell.

The process consisted of 4 rounds.First online test comprising 3 sections quantitative aptitude,general ability and technical questions.Second is group discussion in which half of candidates are rejected.Third is technical HR where they ask about the basics in your specification.Last is general HR where they test your attitude.

Graduate Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Honeywell.

1 round easy online aptitude/logical reasoning/verbal MCQs
    2 round 2 on 1 technical interview: stupid people, one of them talking in hindi and not allowing me to speak, questions from resume mainly

Interview Questions
    • Don't mention anything you can't defend in your resume   Answer Question

Rotational Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Honeywell.

Got offered interview after on-campus career fair. Interview was on campus. Lasted 45 minutes. 3 interviewers. Mostly behavioral questions. Ask why you want to work at Honeywell. Interviewers really nice. Felt very comfortable interacting with them.

Intern Interview

Aptitude + Technical test followed by a technical interview and finally a HR interview. People conducting the technical interviews were highly knowledgeable and do not expect bookish answers. All they look for is the concept behind any explanation that you provide. They were all very polite and friendly during the whole process.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really. Most of the questions were based on Real world situations   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Honeywell in November 2014.

honeywell offers convertible internship offer. first round consists of basic apti on amcat followed by branch specific technical questions. I applied for electronics and communication. Apti is easy and technical round consists of your branch basics like digital electronics , semiconductor devices ,testing and basic electronics.

SGS Sales Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in November 2014.

The process was EXTREMELY disorganized. No one was able to provide accurate and clear answers regarding the position and compensation. After interviewing with the Hiring Manager. CFO, Director of Smart Grid, HR, every reply to my questions was different. No one was on the same page?
    After notifying them that I was with drawing my candidacy, as a professional courtesy, I received an offensive email message from the recruiter. UNPROFESSIONAL!!

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college: Initially there was a written test comprising of about 50 technical questions.
    The shortlisted candidates were called for face to face interviews which consisted of three rounds. The first round was focussed on programming. The second round again was programming based with a couple of puzzles to solve. Nothing too difficult if you are clear with the basics.
    Last round was the HR round which was usual.

Interview Questions
    They have fixed salaries for freshers which was known in advance.

Electrical Engineer I Interview

Applied online. 2 months later I get a call from one of the engineering managers and we scheduled an interview for 2 days from then. The interview was with the engineering manager and an electrical engineer on the team. The first part of the interview I was asked behavior related questions where I was presented a situation and I would answer on how I'd react given prior examples. The second part involved technical questions about my knowledge and experience in electrical engineering.

Interview Questions
    • You are on a desert island and there are two identical black boxes. One of them is a voltage source, the other is a current source. How can you tell which is which?   Answer Question