Hostess Brands

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Loader Interview

I applied in-person and interviewed at Hostess Brands.

Interview Details When I was hired on with Hostess, you needed to know someone in order to get in. Many people got in either through family, or through friends. Some people who had been within some aspect of the business (whether it be cake, bread or beverage sales) made their own way in. No difficult in the interview process, mostly do you think you can stand and bend and lift all day.

Interview Question – The job was not a technical job and the interview questions that were most in depth asked about math. I.e. There are 9 loaves of bread on a tray, 28 trays on a rack. How many loaves of bread; answer 252   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Union contract . The New Hostess no longer is unionized

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Loader Interview

Roscoe, IL (US)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Hostess Brands in March 2012.

Interview Details I had one interview with the two bosses there. They were very friendly and laid back and awesome to work with. They pretty much told me I had the job. I had to wait two or 3 weeks before I actually got hired. they did a very thorough back ground check. After all of that it was pretty much easy.

Interview Question – They did not ask me a lot of hard or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – When can you start?

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hostess Brands

Worked for Hostess Brands? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hostess Brands Loader interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hostess Brands employees and interview candidates.