The Nielsen Company
3.0 of 5 1,029 reviews
www.nielsen.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

The Nielsen Company Research Analyst Interview Question

I interviewed in Oxford, England (UK) and was asked:
"How many bottles of beer are drank in the city over the week."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Research Analyst Interview Review - one of 410 The Nielsen Company Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

This post has been removed. Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Tags are like keywords, helping to categorise interview questions that have something in common.

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Nielsen Company interview questions and advice. All interview reviews are posted anonymously by The Nielsen Company employees and interview candidates.