IMS Health

Updated 19 Jan 2015
Updated 19 Jan 2015

3.1

Social Media Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at IMS Health in January 2015.

Applied through a job posting online. Got a call back few days later and had a telephonic interview , got short listed for a face-to-face interview just a few days later.
    The interview process was a day long including 3 written rounds, 2 face-to-face rounds with a team member and the project manager. final round was with the HR

Interview Questions
    • There were a lot of unexpected questions but that's how an interview goes   Answer Question

It was for a contract period of 6 months with a very low payscale

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at IMS Health.

This was a campus process, so we had an aptitude test .After the first shortlist, had to go through a Group Discussion, then two rounds of interview. The GD's were pretty easy and you just need to present relevant points. The interviews were also relatively easy, asked very basic fit questions and a guesstimate

Interview Questions
    • Estimate the number of tennis balls that could fit in a Haryana roadways bus ?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application, Webcam Interview, Phone Interview, In-person interview, and a second phone interview. Process took 6 weeks. Webcam interview different and pre-recorded. Phone interviews basic resume questions and behavioral questions. In-person was with multiple interviewers over hours. Ended with a presentation.

Interview Questions
    • Business Case questions regarding pharmaceutical companies.   View Answer

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at IMS Health.

Very hurried process. I had an interview every week for 4 weeks straight - starting with a questionnaire, three phone interviews, and then 3 in person interviews with a presentation. I would get notice for an interview 1-2 days before. During the phone interviews, the interviewers were rude and it is really obvious that they believe that they are better than you. They will focus on certain topics (data manipulation/analytics) and ask you 5-6 questions per interview on those alone. Every interviewer asked me the same thing, which shows how disorganized they are/how they must not communicate with one another.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked three different case questions throughout the process. Two mini cases then one case with a presentation - case was about 5 pages long.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at IMS Health.

I found the interview process to be disorganized. I had four phone/video interviews prior to the "next phase," which is when I would have an in-person interview. Either the interviewers do not share information or they are very inefficient because I have had to share the same information on a loop. At this point, I would not be interested in even going in for the in-person interviews since what I have experienced thus far has been absurd. Not only that, but the main phone interview I had was downright painful. I have never had to go into so much detail about my previous positions as I did with this organization. I felt like the interviewer was getting mad at me, intimidating me, and practically yelled at me for attempting to explain myself. Perhaps this is the nature of the organization, but this has been a good way to learn I am not interested in being an employee here.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you leave your current company when it clearly has what you are looking for?   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at IMS Health in November 2014.

Hi,
    I applied through HR mail id.I got call from HR she is nice and simple scheduled interview with in one day.
    I got very bad experience with Interviewer he was looking like angry man and wants to send people immediately out .
    On QTP for 2yrs EXP
    1:Tell me about your self
    2:write the function for opening the file,save and close but every time Unique
    3.Find the length of the string without using len function
    4.given alpha numeric string asked to write the code for extract only alphabets or numeric.
    You can leave for the day

Analyst Interview

It was Campus recruitment and one day process. First round consisted of an aptitude test, GD and essay writing. It was eliminative. Then, the final round was Technical+HR interview. Cv was analysed in the interview and curriculum questions and a few puzzles. Not very tough, just be prepared and stay calm and confident.

Interview Questions
    • Question based on application of theoretical knowledge.   Answer Question

MBA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at IMS Health in October 2014.

Shortlisting on the basis of profile followed by Group Discussion.GD round was an elimination round. Then an aptitude test which was like a true MBA entrance exam having sections of Quant, Verbal and mental Maths and essay writing( What are your career aspirations). Essay writing and aptitude test was an elimination round and finally Personal interview.

Interview Questions
    • IMS health had come to my college for interns in consultant profiles. The questions were mainly focused on analysis of data and the connection between social media and healthcare analytics   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at IMS Health.

Its Very tough, They totally test all your knowledge in deep. You need to be technically very sound.
    What ever you say, make sure that you have worked on it and understand its concepts well. Dont bluff on any point.

1 week

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at IMS Health.

Cv and coverletter
    Interview day: 4 interviews-

1) excel test
    2) HR interview centred around cv
    3) Interview with Principal- more intense, probing questions about why pharma, why consulting, what did I have to offer
    4) Presenting a PowerPoint presentation (about a current pharma related issue). Also some experience related questions

Interview Questions
    Didn't negotiate due to good initial offer