Idaho Central Credit Union

Relevance Date Difficulty

Member Services Specialist/Teller Interview

Member Services Specialist/Teller
Boise, ID (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union in July 2013.

Interview Details Received a phone call a couple days after submitting my résumé and cover letter through ICCU's website that told me to check my email to continue the application process. I was asked to complete a virtual teller simulation to evaluate my cash handling and record keeping ability. I'm not sure exactly what kind of standards they're after (since the position has been open for months), but I don't think the simulator is a fair evaluation of an applicants ability. Regardless, I was promptly sent a very polite email informing me that ICCU would continue searching for someone they felt better aligned with their needs.

Interview Question – Teller simulation   Answer Question

Social Media Specialist Interview

Social Media Specialist

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union in October 2012.

Interview Details Very professional and friendly!

Interview Question – What have you accomplished in the last two day? What is your daily routine like?   Answer Question

Worked for Idaho Central Credit Union? Contribute to the Community!