UBS

www.ubs.com

UBS Intern Interview Question

"If we were playing Russian roulette and had one bullet, I randomly spun the chamber and fired but nothing was fired, would you rather fire the gun agian or respin the chamber and then fire on your turn"
Tags: brain teaser
Add Tags [?]
Answer

Part of a Intern Interview Review - one of 518 UBS Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

This post has been removed. Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Tags are like keywords, helping to categorise interview questions that have something in common.