Unisys
www.unisys.com Blue Bell, PA 5000+ Employees

Unisys Procurement Manager II, Reston, VA Interview Question

I interviewed in Reston, VA and was asked:
"Immediately heard back from recruiter in Blue Bell that interview went well and they wanted to move forward with the background and OFFER process. I filled out the forms. I waited a week and contacted the recruiter regarding the status of the background and position. I was told my background wasn't completed and that the hiring manager was still interviewing and would make a selection the next week. I know that a background check only takes 3-7 days. Today, I received this e mail: "We have extended 2 job offers that have been accepted for the Procurement Manager II roles. The Reston hiring team enjoyed meeting with you and appreciate your skills, knowledge, and abilities. Your resume will remain on file for future opportunities there." I find their recruiting practices to be deceptive. Most companies have you fill out the background forms if they are going to make an offer, this was not the case with me. Word to the wise, don't waste your time filling out the forms unless you are sure you are going to be offered the position."
Tags: background investigation and job offer
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Procurement Manager II, Reston, VA Interview Review - one of 139 Unisys Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Tags are like keywords, helping to categorise interview questions that have something in common.

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Unisys interview questions and advice. All interview reviews are posted anonymously by Unisys employees and interview candidates.