Infosys

Getting the Interview

323 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer
Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

I interviewed at Infosys in October 2012.

Interview Details A basic interview with a recruiter, she asked things about spectatives inside the company, aptitudes, achievements, strengths, weaknesses etc.And after that interview with the managers. Technical questions about software develompent, Oriented Object Programing and so on. The two interviews were easy.

Interview Question – There were not unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Airoli (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in November 2011.

Interview Details On campus interview

Interview Question – Slogan of infosys.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Wanted to pursue my masters.

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys in September 2013.

Interview Details I got placed at infosys through the campus placement. The drive lasted for two days.

On the first day we had the online test which consisted of two sections : aptitude and english. Its usually said that the english section is though rather than the aptitude, but for me it was the other way round. Perhaps they switched it or something.

The second day we witnessed the interview round. There was no panel, just a single interviewer. Now my interview consisted of only the technical questions, but some had a total HR round. So I guess that it depends on one's luck.
For the technical round I would suggest that students should atleast be through with their concepts of OOPS, DBMS, Java. He might even ask about our favorite subjects and then indulge in them.

Interview Question – The interviewer was keen in knowing about the activities which we had participated or managed in our college. I suggest that student should prepare for that as well.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There were no negatiations as this was a campus placement.

Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details When I joined Infosys as a SE, I had a written test consisting of puzzles from Shakuntala Devi's puzzle book.

Interview Question – I do not remember much. But a question with circumference and related to race track was kind of difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was a fresher and I accepted whatever offer was given to me.

Software Engineer

I applied online and interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details One round of analytical interview followed by technical and HR interview

Software Engineer

Interview Details Got selected in the campus recruitment. Crack the written and you have all the chances to make it through. The interviewers were good. Nothing technical. Complete non-technical stuff. They don't evaluate your knowledge, they evaluate your attitude and personality.

Very Easy Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in April 2010.

Interview Details campus placement was the process
One aptitude test was taken and the other was an interview round
General questions asked in the interview

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – first round was a written test. It had logical reasoning and verbal sections. Reasoning was easy but verbal was a bit tough. Then followed HR interview in which questions about project and extra curricular activites were asked. It was easy

Interview Question – When I explained him about my project, he asked me about how did i get the idea for the project.

Interview Question – nil   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – ok

Very Easy Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys in April 2010.

Interview Details Nothing specific to any programming skills, panel simple jumped around here and there detailing specific about company for most of the time, after some time they simply asked general questions such as interests and hobbies along with ambitions and future plan followed by couple of simple puzzles

Interview Question – Nothing it was one of the most easiest interview i have faced ever   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in December 2010.

Interview Details Normal Interview process. Very friendly persons for the interview.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Infosys