Infosys Technology Analyst Interview Questions

58 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Through campus recruitment

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Technology Analyst Interview

The process consists of two stages. 1) online aptitude test 2) Interview.
    In aptitude test you will find general questions based on quants, logical and verbal.
    In interview, your basic knowledge on your related subjects and your confidence will be tested.

Technology Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Infosys.

It is a very simple and interview is very simple. Interviewer has not asked many technical questions. First round is technical interview and second round is HR interview. During HR round we discussed salary.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lucknow (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Infosys in March 2010.

Got selected in a campus interview.First round was a analytical and english test.Second round was a non technical interview.I was asked few puzzles from the shakuntala devi.Overall interview was well planed and quite well organized.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Infosys in February 2014.

Questions consisted of the software practices in our old company like how the bugs are handed,what is my role ,how we handle production issues and at last there was about 15 questions on technical problem solving skills.Questions asked in problem solving were mainly on string operations .

Interview Questions
    • Questions were not asked on advanced concepts of java.Just basic questions on problem solving were asked.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in November 2010.

I was hired on campus. There were only 2 rounds : Quantitative aptitude and HR . No technical interview or group discussion rounds. Was very easy to get hired and the interview process took a day.

no such thing

Technology Analyst Interview

Easy process of hiring. Got selected in interview during my collage time. They offered good salary. There was an interview followed by an 2 written test. This interview was for fresher. I had joined as fresher in Infosys.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Belgaum (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgaum (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

Interview process basically starts with an Aptitude test (mostly for freshers, for laterals direct technical and HR rounds). Aptitude test is little bit tough and next round are very easy. Frankly speaking I joined Infosys as a freshers I don't know much about lateral interviews.

Interview Questions
    • I think questions in Aptitude test are bit difficult, so be prepared for that, I don't remember exact questions it been 4 years I have attended interview.   Answer Question
    Since it was my first job, I accepted offer as is.

Technology Analyst Interview

Campus recruitment - Puzzles, Managerial Skills Questions, no technical questions.
    Two rounds - 1st round - Written ( Puzzles )
    2nd round - Face to face - Questions on logic and managerial discussion.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Infosys in July 2014.

Interview process is good, which have two rounds, one is technical and another HR.

Technical round is very easy, questions about core concepts of Java, J2EE and struts and HR is about salary negotiation.
    Interview was scheduled by infosys talent acquisition, took 4 hours of time to complete interview session.

salary is negotiable.

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!