Infosys Technology Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

55 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Through campus recruitment

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Infosys in February 2014.

Questions consisted of the software practices in our old company like how the bugs are handed,what is my role ,how we handle production issues and at last there was about 15 questions on technical problem solving skills.Questions asked in problem solving were mainly on string operations .

Interview Questions
    • Questions were not asked on advanced concepts of java.Just basic questions on problem solving were asked.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in November 2010.

I was hired on campus. There were only 2 rounds : Quantitative aptitude and HR . No technical interview or group discussion rounds. Was very easy to get hired and the interview process took a day.

no such thing

Technology Analyst Interview

Easy process of hiring. Got selected in interview during my collage time. They offered good salary. There was an interview followed by an 2 written test. This interview was for fresher. I had joined as fresher in Infosys.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Belgaum (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgaum (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

Interview process basically starts with an Aptitude test (mostly for freshers, for laterals direct technical and HR rounds). Aptitude test is little bit tough and next round are very easy. Frankly speaking I joined Infosys as a freshers I don't know much about lateral interviews.

Interview Questions
    • I think questions in Aptitude test are bit difficult, so be prepared for that, I don't remember exact questions it been 4 years I have attended interview.   Answer Question
    Since it was my first job, I accepted offer as is.

Technology Analyst Interview

Campus recruitment - Puzzles, Managerial Skills Questions, no technical questions.
    Two rounds - 1st round - Written ( Puzzles )
    2nd round - Face to face - Questions on logic and managerial discussion.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Infosys in July 2014.

Interview process is good, which have two rounds, one is technical and another HR.

Technical round is very easy, questions about core concepts of Java, J2EE and struts and HR is about salary negotiation.
    Interview was scheduled by infosys talent acquisition, took 4 hours of time to complete interview session.

salary is negotiable.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Infosys in September 2011.

the infosys interview process is tedious and long I think they do not know what they are hiring.

in my experience when I tried to explain what was my expertise they looked kind of confused.

the interview questions were very structure it was not a casual interview more like a written interview.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys in February 2014.

I liked the interview process as there was only one interview round. Technical + Manager and once your clear your interview, there is HR negotiation and that is worst part of infosys selection process where HR offered me 10% increment over my current CTC including 18% variable part in their salary structure..

Obviously I was supposed to get less in hand salary what I am already getting.. pathetic.. and above all of that they want me to join in their Chandigarh location but not ready to give any relocation expenses..

Salary offered wasn't enough

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chandigarh (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Infosys in February 2013.

Had 2 technical rounds and 1 HR round . Stick to the basics and some questions on design patterns like what is facade pattern . Some basic select queries with join were also asked.

Interview Questions

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!