Intel Corporation

Updated Aug 11, 2014

3.6

41 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2013.

Started with resume drop, phone interview then on campus interview with two interviewers, 15-30min each. They came to my school but the position location was subject to availability. They both asked similar questions, a mix of behavioral and technical/accounting/finance questions.

Interview Questions
  • Factory is at capacity, no budget left in your department for purchasing equipment, and there is incredibly high demand (beyond supply), what do you do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in November 2011.

Started with 2 45min on College Campus interviews with Controllers. Passed initial screening and went on to on-site interviews that lasted Thurs-Friday. Thursday there was a company/benefits overview. Friday I did 3 45min interviews with controllers, then a controller/analyst happy hour. All interviews were individual, no group.

Interview Questions
    No negotiating. Everyone from my school got the same offer, Intel does their homework.

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2012.

College Relationship promotion. Phone 1:1 Interview. Panel face to face interview which include technical question of accounting knowledge, corporate finance scope and costing. Skill Assessment in term of soft skills. Good opportunity to discuss on job area preference. Overall, it is a smooth flow until you get hired and assign a buddy to help integrate into Intel's culture

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Beijing, Beijing (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

it is a 1 on 1 interview by the financial manager from intel.
    Firstly, you need to self-introduction, don't do it too long;
    Then, interviewer will review your CV and check some experiece with you,very easy.No need to rush into details.
    Then it is the scenario questions(2-3 financial related). Put yourself in the position and analyze what you will do under that situation. Try ro be logical.
    at last, one question for them. 30 minuts in total.

Interview Questions
    • If sales director come to you for more budget based on the prediction that sales will increase 15% next year. What will you do(check) as a financial analyst?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Very good hiring process. After 2 phone call interviews, they send you to Portland on Thursday, have 3 face-to-face interviews on Friday, take you out to lunch, and you get an answer on Monday.

Interview Questions
    • I have two projects: X and Y. X has a higher NPV than Y, but lower ROI than Y. Which project should I pick?   View Answers (2)
    I was told that they don't negotiate, but this could just be me or finance.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hillsboro, OR (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Intel Corporation in November 2011.

Interviews began with 2 phone conversations with two difference senior finance managers, and transitioned to an all day interview with 4 or 5 different finance managers - ranging from manager to controller.

No negotiation

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in November 2013.

My first round of interviews on my schools campus went very well, that got me a second round interview on Intel's campus. Looking back I feel like I was much more confident with that interview then on Intel's campus. My interviews on Intel's campus did not go so well. Both times I was notified very quickly about my results (within days). When I was not hired I was actually able to speak to an Intel HR employee for about 30 minutes and get some valuable feedback about how my interview went.

Interview Questions
    • How would you go about forecasting a new product that would be creating a new market (think along the lines of what the iPad did when it came to market).   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2014.

Phone interview and one on one interview

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Clara, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2011.

Recruited from college - two interviews at school, then invited to on-site weekend. Weekend included dinner with other recruits and some managers, 4 45-minute interviews, and lunch with a current analyst to discuss culture and area.
    Process took a couple of months, but I was still in school. If you apply with experience, it probably wouldn't take as long.

Interview Questions
    • What financial controls would you put in place for a finance team at Intel?
      If you were CFO, what would be your top 3 priorities?
        Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Intel Corporation in October 2013.

Applied through my MBA school. 2 30min back to back interviews with a lot of technical questions. Both the interviewers had a list of questions to ask mostly about pricing strategies as well as situational/behavioral. The interviews were tough especially as I was coming from a different background and had no direct experience in pricing. I asked what they were looking for in a candidate and they said logic and how the candidate handles difficult situation as they will teach the new hire all the other technical skills.

Interview Questions
    • You have a product that has a fixed cost of $15 and sells for $10. What would you do?   Answer Question

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!