Intel Corporation

Updated 28 Sep 2014
1,403 Interview Reviews

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

They were very nice! Only two technical questions. They had a bunch of behavior questions. They wanted to see that I was well rounded and easy going. The interview was a positive experience for me.

RET Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

The preliminary phone interview was quite simple. Not much of probing questions. My overall impression about the team from the onsite interview was very positive. The requirements for this team were quite strict. My impression was that the main emphasis was on software skills and that was not my main area of expertise. This could have been easily clarified at the phone interview which could have saved both sides the trouble and time.

Interview Questions
    • How many lines of code did you write? What is your favorite linux command?   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hillsboro, OR (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Applied online - got an email for setting up phone interview call.
    First interview call - directly with the hiring manager. Asked about past exp and resume
    then simple OS related questions and then some moderate level questions
    Second Interview call - with the team lead. Average OS related questions

D1C Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

I applied through an employee referral. Phone interview was followed by an onsite interview with 1 hr presentation of my PhD research. About 4 weeks after the onsite interview, I received the official offer letter. All technical questions were related to my research. There were some very common behavioral questions too.

Interview Questions
    • Basic CMOS related questions, including fabrication steps   Answer Question

Circuit Design Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

2 interviews , the hiring process is quickly in general, the questions are average, the interviewers are gentle , i got their from the university .
    the first section is to talk about your self ,, then about your projects ,, then a 3 technical questions

BIOS Engineer Interview

V organized interview process. Interviewers were knowledgeable and respectable.Got 1 break in between. White board coding. System level questions , puzzles.Asked in depth on projects done on resume. Behavioral questions : what would you do if employee in team is not finishing projects on time ?

Software Engineer Interview

The process takes one day and goes smoothly. Different interviewers focus on different domains, such as programming language, document reading and understanding, team cooperation and others. It is not easy to answer all questions. You need to think fast and give good answers. These interviews are quite smart. The technical questions are well prepared.

Interview Questions
    • When the task is impossible to finish within the given deadline, what should you do?   Answer Question

Rtl Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bayan Lepas (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bayan Lepas (Malaysia)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

There are usually 2 levels of interview.

The first screening would be on the phone.

The second screening would be a face to face interview.

Usually in the face to face interview, the hiring manager and a technical expert will be on site to interview the candidate.

IQ questions, work questions and technical questions are asked.

Interview Questions
    • Not too difficult just an IQ question asking about problem solving skill.   Answer Question
    Not much negotiation can be done.

Finance Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in September 2014.

An interview process consisted of 2 interviews with 2 different people. Interviewers were really nice and did not try to impose any more stress on the interviewee. Overall, all the people that I have met from Intel were really helpful and friendly.

Software Developer Interview

I was not selected for the interview process because my resume did not meet their requirement.
    Also I am not a US citizen. Few jobs in Intel are posted for Citizens.

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!