Intel Corporation

1,258 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Graduate Research Intern Interview

Portland, OR (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details Got email from their recruiting staff sent to our university. Direct contact with their research group member. They look for a match by your resume and ask questions if they are interested in your previous experience. I think they are more concerned about your body of knowledge so that you can do best there.

Negotiation Details – This is taken care by Intel HR team.

Very Difficult Interview

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Cairo (Egypt)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2013.

Interview Details Applied on the job
Called by phone by an HR representative
Technical Exam, English Exam and IQ Exam, all multiple choice questions on a computer
Technical Interview by 2 team leaders (Systems and C)
GM Interview
Offer provided
Got Hired

Interview Question – dividing x by 7 using simple operations (+, -, <<, >>, ...) and with no loops   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Bucharest (Romania)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2013.

Interview Details Very nice interview process - they respect experience as opposed to most companies who rely heavily on problem solving. Looks like a good place to be.

Interview Question – How would you implement an NTP like protocol in the 16th century.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I wasn't ready to give up my current position.

Financial Analyst Interview

Hillsboro, OR (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Intel Corporation in November 2011.

Interview Details Interviews began with 2 phone conversations with two difference senior finance managers, and transitioned to an all day interview with 4 or 5 different finance managers - ranging from manager to controller.

Interview Question – How do we track our Fab assets around the world?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

EMEA Programmer Manager Interview

Munich (Germany)

I applied online - interviewed at Intel Corporation in June 2012.

Interview Details I interviewed for a high level business and market development industrial placement in Munich, Germany. The interview process consisted of 1 telephone interview and 5 face to face interviews. The telephone interview was not competency based (only one competency based question). The telephone interview actually investigated more into my knowledge of B2B sales, data centre market, four Ps of Marketing, and how Intel was staying relevant in the data centre space. It was a very professional interview; I forgot I was even being interviewed for an internship.

Interview Question – The 5 face to face interviews were unexpected! The most difficult question I faced was something to do with a trend in the datacentre industry. The interviewer who asked me this question first drew a chart on a piece of white paper. The chart basically showed how the upward trend of virtualisation was impacting server footprint in worldwide datacentres.

He then put this piece of paper in front of me then asked me what Intel should do about it?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was limited to location. Be based in UK EMEA Datacentre team or be based in Munich Germany EMEA Datacentre team.

Design Automation Intern Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details had few rounds of interview and questions were mostly on basics of digital design and few codes either in c or perl

Interview Question – Why use nmos and pmos? Question is expected but the answer expected was different than what we would think   Answer Question

Software Engineer Student Interview

Haifa (Israel)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2012.

Interview Details I was a student so it might not help people applying for a regular job. there are two interviews, both were pretty regular, some basic questions and some personality questions

Software Engineer Student Interview

Santa Clara, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in July 2011.

Interview Details Send the resume to the Intel's web site. Full day of the interview with 5 people.Technical and non technical questions. A week later got a phone call from the company with an offer.

Applications Developer Interview

Hillsboro, OR (US)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2014.

Interview Details Brief phone interview, two back to back on-site interviews.

Interview Question – Explain jquery.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't choose to negotiate, but I could have.

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Hillsboro, OR (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2013.

Interview Details Hired after 45 minute phone interview only. Met my manager after orientation (about a half day thing)

Interview Question – No trick questions, we just talked about my experience with the technologies the team was currently using and how my skill set could help the team   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for a salary range, they gave me 3 cents per hour under my low..

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intel Corporation

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Intel Corporation Videos

Intel Corporation – Why Work for Us?

As the world leader in silicon innovation, Intel develops technologies, products and initiatives to continually advance how people work and live. Our world is filled with 41,000 engineers bent on turning science… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intel Corporation interview questions and advice. All 1,258 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Intel Corporation employees and interview candidates.