Intel Corporation

Updated 15 Oct 2014
1,418 Interview Reviews

3.1

Process Engineer Interview

Starts from a on-campus talk from Intel. The job position is in PTD. I submitted my resume and got a phone call that they offered an interview next day.

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview/Hiring process was very quick. Only one round of interviews held on campus. The interview consisted of two 45-60 minute interviews. I interviewed on a Friday morning and they called with the decision on that same Friday night. About half of the questions are behavioral questions and the other half are technical.
    Behavioral Questions:
    Tell me about a time when you were working with a group and one of your group members was not pulling his or her weight. What did you do and what was the result.
    Technical Question:
    You purchase additional capital, how does this effect your Income Statement. (hint, think of depreciation)

Interview Questions
    • Your manager tells you that you need to purchase additional capital however you do not have enough capital budget, how do you go about purchasing capital and recording it as an expense. What is the effect on your financial statements.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

One phone interview and then interview with 6 managers and one thesis presentation. Interview and hiring process went very smooth and well organized. Most of the questions were behavior based. Few general technical questions were included. Thesis presentation took one hour with a good Q and A.

Component Design Engineer Interview

Was very easy and quick. A lot of the questions were asked but I answer them fine. The questions are basic you should know about. If you know your stuff, you should be fine.

Process Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Recruited at a career fair. Passed initial screening interviews. Was flown out to the site for multiple interviews. Asked basic technical questions in which they expect you to be familiar. ie Young's modulus, heat exchanger, statistics, 3 modes of heat transfer, etc.

Interview Questions
    • (not overly difficult) but describing a thermal couple   View Answer
    Didn't negotiate. Was happy to get job. In hindsight, ALWAYS negotiate.

Equipment Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, MA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, MA (US)

I applied in-person – interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Send my resume to kelly services and got a phone call on the next day to come for interview and a interview was very short. After my interview, kelly services offer me a job and asked (when can I start)?

Interview Questions
    • Kelly services asked about the Behavioral question and I answer the question promply. that why I got a very short interview.   View Answer
    satified with my skills and hard working ethic.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

They were very nice! Only two technical questions. They had a bunch of behavior questions. They wanted to see that I was well rounded and easy going. The interview was a positive experience for me.

RET Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

The preliminary phone interview was quite simple. Not much of probing questions. My overall impression about the team from the onsite interview was very positive. The requirements for this team were quite strict. My impression was that the main emphasis was on software skills and that was not my main area of expertise. This could have been easily clarified at the phone interview which could have saved both sides the trouble and time.

Interview Questions
    • How many lines of code did you write? What is your favorite linux command?   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Applied online - got an email for setting up phone interview call.
    First interview call - directly with the hiring manager. Asked about past exp and resume
    then simple OS related questions and then some moderate level questions
    Second Interview call - with the team lead. Average OS related questions

D1C Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

I applied through an employee referral. Phone interview was followed by an onsite interview with 1 hr presentation of my PhD research. About 4 weeks after the onsite interview, I received the official offer letter. All technical questions were related to my research. There were some very common behavioral questions too.

Interview Questions
    • Basic CMOS related questions, including fabrication steps   Answer Question