Intel Corporation

Updated 4 Mar 2015
1,547 Interview Reviews

3.1

GPU Validation Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Intel Corporation.

One hour of phone screen and three rounds of on site. The phone screen and on site were conducted by the same person. The questions were mostly on computer architecture and c++. The experience overall was very enriching, I left the interview room with more knowledge than when I walked in.

Physical Design Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Intel Corporation.

First round was Telephonic interview and second day called for Technical interview where senior persons took interview and third round was HR. There was three technical rounds, some questions was difficult and some were easy.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions regarding previous project worked and some basic electronics questions   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Contacted / applied via email and received reply about 2 weeks later.
    Scheduled a phone interview in a week.
    It was a typical phone screening interview for 1 hour.
    Started and ended exactly on time.
    Begin with basic information about the position and then several questions were asked.
    Overall process was pleasant.

Interview Questions
    • What did you study during the graduate school?
      What kind of equipment did you use?
      Tell me the operation mechanism of the equipment you used.
      How would you solve it if you have a conflict with your co-workers.
      How do you deal with stress? What do you think about the ideal workplace?

Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

It was really stressful. I was facing two engineers who asked questions about personal life decisions such as why I hadn't left the country for good and so on. One of them even insisted on me answering the question on why I'd applied, and the answer "for job experience" couldn't satisfy him, although it was completely true for me. He even proceeded to calling me a "typist" for wanting to be a programmer. They referred to me with kind of a derogatory term mildly translated as "young lady" and were unhelpful at best. After all the struggle they gave me a number of technical questions. The whole process took more than four hours.

PTD Yield Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Intel Corporation.

All day event so plan accordingly. If your fresh out of grad school you will give your thesis defense to 2-8 people. You will interview with several GL's (managers). The interview was not too intimidating except for 1 manager who asked if I really wanted the job and that working for Intel was not a 9-5 and its a 24/7 commitment. That said they were all nice and if you feel like you can defend your work to your grad school adviser you should have no problem with the technical questions. I had no odd questions, I wasn't asked how I would respond to this or that. It was a straight forward interview.

Interview Questions
    • If I really wanted the job and If I was willing to work at least 2 years   Answer Question
    No negotiation, just accepted

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Intel Corporation.

After shortlisting of the candidates based of academic records(usually 70 % and above ),direct Interview no written tests. There were 9 domains to which resumes were sent . I was interviewed for two domains 1. android embedded domain 2.Server domain. Thus two technical rounds and two Hr rounds. The hr round was just a formality.

Applications Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Got into the first round through college career fair. Interview was the next day at the college. First round consisted of two in person, 1-on-1, 30 minute interviews. Got an email a little over 2 weeks later asking to rank the available times for google hangout interviews. Got the confirmation for the scheduled interviews a week later. Second round was two 1-on-1's over google hangout and approximately 45mins each.
    Heard back from each interview in 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • First Round - Mainly behavioral with 1 technical question for each interview
      Second Round - All normal behavioral questions (e.g. give an example of a time when you...)

View Answer

Graduate Software Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

In total there were 2 Phone rounds.2nd round involved white board coding including behavioral questions. The technical questions included questions from OS, Oops concepts, Data Structure, Bit manipulation and Computer Architecture. 1st round mainly oops concepts and resume.

Test Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Intel Corporation.

1 phone interview asking questions about how to test a chip. This was followed by an onsite. It involved questions on coding in C++ and OOPS concepts. They also asked logical questions. Rest were questions based on my resume and projects.

Interview Questions
    • Given a two cubes write the numbers 0-9 so that the cubes can show the dates of a month   Answer Question

Fimware Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Applied online and was contacted for a phone interview 2 months later. Interview was purely programming questions lasted one hour and I received an offer at the end. I was never asked questions about my background nor schooling, but was required to show programming skills on-demand in a shared document.

Interview Questions
    • How would you write a program to find the number of ways to paint N fence posts one of two colors if you are not allowed to repeat any color 3 times.   Answer Question