Intuit Interview Questions

Updated 10 Oct 2014
Updated 10 Oct 2014

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Intuit.

I was asked to an on-campus interview during a university job fair. It was a two-stage interview with a behavioral interview component and a technical interview component. Each component was in a different room and with a different person, and they likely compared notes on candidates at the end.

Interview Questions
    • The questions seemed standard but it seemed like they were looking for certain types of answers in response to the behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Seasonal Services and Support Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Intuit.

A recruiter found my profile one of the job sites. I applied on the website then got a phone interview.
    Phone interview wasn't much of behavioural but asked me about why i want to work at Intuit and took some simple tax questions, asked about some technology questions (simple, e.g. how do you troubleshoot your cell phone?). Then had 1.5 hour in person interview at office by 2 full-time reps and one manager. Got the job the same day.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work at intuit?
      Any situation where you weren't up to the expectations?
        Answer Question
    not really negotiation it's contract

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intuit.

Contacted by recruited after meeting at career fair. Two round interview process. First round is HR with behavioral questions. Second round was technical interview. Behavioral interview was team building and more of situation type questions. Technical was completely on Data structures and algorithms.

Interview Questions
    • Cannot disclose questions. Data structures and algorithms.   View Answer

Staff Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intuit in October 2014.

I had an excellent interview experience at Intuit, Bangalore. I had applied for post of Staff Software Engineer through a placement consultant. I had an initial telephonic round which lasted about 40 mins. The questions were mostly technical and the interviewer explored the various technologies I had worked on. I got a call the very same day for a face to face interview after 3 days. I was handed an interview program which outlined the interviews name and profile and timings. I felt that was great.

The face to face was for 5 rounds with two technical rounds followed by a round with development manager and the architect. They were very cool and I was extremely comfortable during the interview. The questions were not too tough but they covered all the areas and there were few engaging questions testing your design capabilities.

My interview completed just yesterday so still waiting for feedback.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intuit.

It was pretty cool. I submitted my resume at college/university career fair and I was asked to appear for an interview the very next day. Interview had two rounds - behavioral and technical (each 20 minutes). Both the interviewers were cool and were asking questions on my resume. I will recommend students to go through their resume thoroughly and be prepared to answer what they have written. Apart from basic resume questions - I had some questions from data structures, threads, inheritance, and basic OOPS concept. Currently, I am waiting for the results.

Interview Questions
    • Behavior questions were pretty unexpected so I will definitely recommend to be prepared on that front also.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

tech, marketing product management interviewees. Each interview is normall one hour and it culminates with a director interviewing you. It goes very smooth and doesn't require much time. They are pretty professional about getting things moving quickly too.

pretty smooth

RDP - PMM Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Intuit.

Was very fluid. Got interviewed right away (about a week after sending resume through to recruiter). Interviewed with two marketing managers. Asked questions dealing with product promotion and strategy. Overall enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions
    • If you were to market a product on campus, how would you go about doing it?   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Intuit.

Great interview experience. Recruiting was very responsive and kept me updated. Interviews were 2 rounds with 6 people. The people were smart and nice to talk to. Each interviewer had specific areas to probe so I didn't have to hear the same type of question. I got an offer soon after the final interviews and most of the interviewers sent an email to congratulate me.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you had to convince senior executives on your idea.   Answer Question

Dev Ops Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intuit.

Interview went good at beginning. Interview was scheduled with 7 people. Each person had a specific role, where one seemed to be more personality structured, one technical, one general, others in between. Had a full day of interviews, all of them on the same day. One was a lunch interview and the onsite cafeteria was a bit noisy and it was hard hearing the questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about one policy that you affected a change and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Hired through a staffing agency. Interviewed by a panel of 3 (2 managers, 1 team lead). All were very warm, asked me about my experience. Told me about the role I was expected to do, asked if I foresaw any problems with the tasks. Interview over.

Interview Questions
    No negotiating. Negotiated on behalf of me by my staffing agent.