Intuit

Updated 14 Dec 2014

Partner Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Intuit in November 2014.

I was approached by someone I knew from a previous position that was a platform partner of Intuit's. They WILL NOT poach employees from partners, but after I went to another role they pursued me. My new role wasn't well suited so I was open to the idea of an interview, and met with the teams a few times. They even invited me to different events the company was having even though it wasn't part of the interview process. Different team members would introduce themselves and tell me why they loved the company. Many were employees for less than a year (as Intuit's presence is fairly 'young' in the AU market). My role required some interviews with the US office so they would set up phone interviews for me to meet with various team members. The whole process was very transparent and not stressful in the slightest.

Interview Questions
    • When dealing with senior management that disagrees with your recommendation, how to you proceed?   View Answer
    Easy, they were understanding. I gave realistic expectations, and they exceeded them.

Janitor Interview

Applied through craigslist ad and was greeted with a prompt email. Applied to janitorial department. Interviewer was hot asian lady who definitely had work done to her chest and lips. A great motivator for doing well on the interviewing process. Without this motivation, I may have left within the first five minutes of the monotonous process.

Interview Questions

hot asian lady was married

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Intuit.

Several back and forths with the recruiter over a months time. A couple last minute cancelled phone interviews. One Phone and f2f interview with hiring manager. No pay negotiation. Take it or leave it pay offer. Overall no signs of effective hiring procedures.

Interview Questions
    • Tell about how you handle a difficult customer.   View Answer

I found the pay tactic disrespectful and it shows Intuit is not serious in paying for top talent.

Account Manager Interview

Approximate one hour phone interview with recruiter followed by onsite interview with managers. Welcoming atmosphere, prompt and timely onsite interview process totaling about an hour. Focused on the culture and advancement opportunities as benefits of working there. Was not offered position and no feedback offered following interview.

Software Developer, India Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Intuit.

Applied through company website.
    Received a call from recruiter.
    Scheduled Phone interview.
    rejected after Phone interview.
    Asked 3 questions.
    1 Q was on Bit Manipulatrion, other question was on Data structures.
    The 3rd Q was an easy puzzle.

Interview Questions
    • I felt the Bit manipulation question was a bit tricky.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intuit.

I talked to them at my university's job fair and was contacted about a week later to schedule an initial 30 minute technical interview. It went pretty well, I was asked things from my resume and small coding questions based on what was from my resume as well (ie. algorithm for Fibonacci sequence, bst, UNIX, etc). I passed that and moved onto a 30-minute behavioral interview about another week later. I heard that normally they do these two back to back, but they did them separately with the technical first in order to interview more people. The behavioral interview asked about leadership experience and teamwork based questions.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was particularly difficult or unexpected. What could be unexpected are the behavioral questions that are asked, but as long as you prepare some stories of situations you've handled/resolved, it'll be all right.   Answer Question

Seasonal Tax Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR (US)

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Intuit.

Fours days, testing customer service skils and tax knowledge, final two on one interview. Information given during 4 day process, listen carefully and write notes. You must pay attention to details when they provide instruction. Customer service interview test has many instructions and all will be tested. Easy process and enables Intuit to make good, fast choices.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a customer service issue you handled in the past.   Answer Question
    no negotiation phase, offer based on interview results.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Easy process. Several telephone interviews. I declined to continue the process after finding out the available schedule for the position. If the schedule would have been better I would have likely taken the job.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most challenging customer service experience you faced in the past?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at Intuit.

Started with a recruiter reaching out to me. At the time I was interested so I pursued. Talked with the recruiter first. Then she sent me an exercise to test some basic analytic skills. That seemed to go well so a phone call was set up with the hiring manager. We also seemed to have a good conversation. At the end of that call, he said he wanted to set up another call with a colleague of his. That was 4 weeks ago and zero contact. I tried reaching out to him, to the recruiter who initially called me and to another recruiter who had set up the call. No response.

I understand if they decide to go with another candidate. We're all adults here. But the lack of professionalism to let you know one way or the other is very disappointing coming from Intuit. The interviews themselves were all great and the people I spoke with were all great as well. I guess I have to point this back to recruiting and HE.

Intern Interview

being a masters student, got an interview call from the company after initial scrutiny done by recruiters at college job fair and there were two rounds at interview one of which was behavioral and other was technical interview