Iron Mountain Inc Interview Questions

Updated 20 Apr 2015

2.8

Courier Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview

The process can be slightly tedious. You have to list a lot of information and they do a thorough background check, due to the fact your are constantly around confidential information. You go through an interview with to people usually on the same day. Then if you get hired you are offered and acceptance letter and start right away. The acceptance process because of the background check can take a few weeks.

Territory Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Addison, IL (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

I initially had a phone interview with Field Recruiting for Iron Mountain's North American Operations. The phone interview went well and it led to a face to face interview with 4 people from the Iron Mountain. I interviewed with the four people, two at a time in a conference room. The interviews went well and I was complemented on being prepared. The people I met were open, friendly (during our meeting) and I sent each of the interviewers a follow up email to thank them for the opportunity to talk with them about the position. I also reaffirmed my interest. I received one response thanking me for the preparation and interview and saying I would be notified of their decision. I believe 4 people were being interviewed that day. That's where the professionalism stopped. I did not hear anything back from any of the five people who interviewed for Iron Mountain. I followed up again in a week to ten days via email. No Response (from anyone)! I followed up again , this time with a phone call and left a message. No Response. I followed up again with no response.
    My conclusion. They are either too busy to be professional or aren't professionals. Unfortunately it left me with a bad feeling about Iron Mountain's lack of professionalism.

Interview Questions

• Asked to provide examples of profitability analysis & improvements you've done in past experiences.   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

Interview process involved meeting initially with the hiring director followed by interviews with the operations team. Was giving the PI test.

Interview Questions

• UNexpected question: How do you feel when people don't believe you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very professional

Sales Operations Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

One interview with Head of Sales Operations Consultant. Relatively easy interview.

Interview Questions

• Interview Questions: What do you know about the company?
      If you had a large sum of money how would you spend it?

Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

My interview process took 6 weeks and I didn't get the job, but was later hired by a different division - it's a better fit. I took a personality test, 2 in-person interviews. Two phone interviews with different people. Then a dinner. A personality test, powerpoint with people in multiple time zones, Several email questions, a drug test, background check and several calls.

Interview Questions

• Can you envision yourself in this role in 5 years or would you want to move up to management?   1 Answer

Transportation Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview

the Interview was not long, basic questions about your goals and what makes you different from the next. The process took about a month after filling out the application. Next is training which last about three months.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Southborough, MA (US)).

Interview

Hiring procedure was pretty fast and very good in getting result. All questions were resume related with one brain teaser. The brain teaser was taken I guess from online portal. The rest of the interview was filled with OOPs questions.

Director of Product Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Thorough interview process but not unusual for this level and type of company - preliminary phone screen with HR, then with hiring manager, then in person with functional heads including marketing, finance, sales, operations. From start to end the process took about 5 weeks. Major emphasis was on experience working in a matrix management environment and ability to drive change quickly through a large organization.

Interview Questions

• "Describe how you made a difference in your current employer's product innovation process."   Answer Question

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Bangalore (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Initial telephonic screening by a recruiter.
    Telephonic interview with a HR Manager.
    Telephonic interview with a panel of managers from their Boston office.

Operation and Transportation Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Charlotte, NC (US)).

Interview

Simple 30 minute interview with the branch manager, he was professional and friendly. Applied and took a few days to get hired.

Negotiation

No negotiations needed great entry level pay