Iron Mountain Inc Interview Questions

Updated 14 Oct 2014

2.8

Director of Product Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Thorough interview process but not unusual for this level and type of company - preliminary phone screen with HR, then with hiring manager, then in person with functional heads including marketing, finance, sales, operations. From start to end the process took about 5 weeks. Major emphasis was on experience working in a matrix management environment and ability to drive change quickly through a large organization.

Interview Questions
    • "Describe how you made a difference in your current employer's product innovation process."   Answer Question

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in January 2014.

Initial telephonic screening by a recruiter.
    Telephonic interview with a HR Manager.
    Telephonic interview with a panel of managers from their Boston office.

Operation and Transportation Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Simple 30 minute interview with the branch manager, he was professional and friendly. Applied and took a few days to get hired.

No negotiations needed great entry level pay

• Document Preparer & Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN (US)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in December 2013.

Meet with hiring Manager. He showed me all around to different rooms in the facility. As in the preparing room/scanning room, and the data entry room and the warehouse and the safe room. Asked several questions.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, hired through a temporary service.

Business Development Executive Interview

I went through a total of seven separate interviews, before landing the job. Regarding the work culture, there is an opportunity for growth in this area. It leans towards the negative.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to resolve a conflict with a co-worker, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    Be sure and research the company before going in. It will give you a leg up in the negotiation phase.

Expense Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

contacted by a recruiter who first did a phone screening. set up a phone interview with department. had two more in person interviews. did background check and drug test.

Account Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Initial favorable contact and screening was at a job fair with head of HR for the region at that time. Quickly received instructions to complete a PI Predictive Index test. Then was scheduled for interview with hiring manager and interview with the VP was set up at the end of that interview. Both people doing the interviewing were forthcoming and amiable. Actually had one of the most enjoyable interviews of my life with the VP who was engaging, honest and fun as he reviewed the PI results with me. I received a job offer within a few days. I do know that the current method of interviewing is much more involved with many levels of the organization and over many different interview days. Definitely a much slower process and with many internal people participating.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked why I no longer managed a staff of people.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. The hiring manager was explained that the budget was very tight but that a 10% bonus was customary.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

It was a long time ago, but the interview process was conducted by a very experienced person who was able to see qualities in candidates that went far beyond what looked good on paper.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years with this company?   View Answer
    Starting salary was non-negotiable. Same across the board for everyone.

Fulfillment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austell, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austell, GA (US)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in August 2013.

I did not interview for this job. I am a temp. But I hope I get the opportunity to interview one day. I hope the interview goes just as well as my first day as a temp. I would hope, I would know my peers and be comfortable enough to have a very pleasant interview experience

Interview Questions
    • Once again, I did not have to interview for this position, I work for a Temp service. The temp service called asked me to do a background check and drug test. The results of both came back and I went to work.   View Answer
    The temp service already gets its cut so really nothing to negotiate.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in August 2013.

I applied through a Recruiting agency, three days latter i received a call to schedule an onsite interview. The hiring process was easy i had two interviews one with the HR and the other with the Project manager. Two weeks latter i got a job offer for a different position because they believed i would be a better fit for that project