Stryker
www.stryker.com Portage, MI 5000+ Employees

Stryker Sale Representative Interview Question

I interviewed in Tulsa, OK and was asked:
"It is after the initial interview where they measure your passion and enthusiasm... Its called the SR1 test (basically ur 2nd interview) All you need to do is answer the q's the way you would if you were on your A game in a perfect world where the Alpha always won. I faked it but quickly became it when I started and if you have the ability to adapt you can to.... BTW- My sales manager was the best thing that happened to me in my LIFE. It is that awesome of a life experience... Thanks JG, Love you like a father. Peace"
Tags: i was a cell phone rep prior to getting my chance.
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Sale Representative Interview Review - one of 329 Stryker Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
Stay ethical... no one likes cheats or liars but if your creativity can solve the problem while staying within the companies mission statement your golden.
- Interview Candidate on Sep 25, 2012 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Tags are like keywords, helping to categorise interview questions that have something in common.

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stryker interview questions and advice. All interview reviews are posted anonymously by Stryker employees and interview candidates.