J.B. Hunt Management Trainee Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Bernardino, CA (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at J.B. Hunt in February 2013.

Met at career fair. Got a screening interview the next day on campus. Next, had a conference interview with the upper management directors.

Interview Questions
  • What is the most unpleasant thing you've told your employees to do as a manager?   View Answer
I am awaiting to hear back from the company

Other Interview Reviews for J.B. Hunt

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I interviewed online - interviewed at J.B. Hunt.

Well, I applied online, received a phone call from someone in Arkansas to set up a phone interview the following week. Had the phone interview and it was very good. The phone interview was about 45 minutes and the lady on the phone told me exactly what they were looking for and kept asking about my management experience in the military. She kept asking me situational questions as well what I would do to handle them as a manager. She asked about my education and why I had decided to earn a graduate degree. Overall, it was your basic interview. She then said that she was going to submit her interview report and that i was going to get another phone if i was selected for the face to face interview, which I was. There is a 3rd step, which if they call you, they will make you write a report and from there they will see if they give you an offer. I am waiting for that call.

Interview Questions
    • Just a couple of management questions and how i would try to handle them.   Answer Question

Worked for J.B. Hunt? Contribute to the Community!