J.P. Morgan Bank Teller Interview Questions

Updated Aug 8, 2014

2.6

91 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Bank Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Took two weeks to hear back from them. I got an unexpected call from the assistance manager asking me if im still interested in the position, then we set up an interview in 2 days.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? A difficult situation with customer?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Bank Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in June 2013.

The hiring was an easy process. They have you finger printed, and reimburse you the cost. They run a background. The interview was a cake walk, very casual yet professional.

Interview Questions
    • What are your goals for a career at chase or for your future career?   View Answer
    I negotiated my pay, they met me 95%.

Bank Teller Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in March 2012.

It was pretty simple you apply online and then they call you to set up a date to come on in. You interview with the assistant manager first then you interview with the branch manager. they'll ask you bank related question and give you small overview of work and salaries.

Interview Questions
    • honestly nothing to difficult just dress sharp and do not ask about pay let them talk to you about it first!   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in June 2014.

I applied online within the next week got a call from recruiter I did about a 15 min phone interview with them which went good after that she forward my app to the district manager who then called me a couple of days later to do a face to face interview i did 2 with him n a Branch manager.

Bank Teller Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Takes about a month. Know customer service questions and you'll do fine.

no negotiation

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sacramento, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

The manager would call you within two weeks if he/she likes your resume. You would either be interviewed by both the branch manager or assistant manager. Once hired, the recruiter will call you and ask rather or not you accept the offer. Once accepted, they will send you a package ( Fedex Envelope) of paperwork for you to fill out. Once you are clear of background check, they will start putting you through a training program for five days ( paid).

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a difficult customer?   View Answer
    They usually will tell you at the end of the interview what your hourly wage most likely to be

Bank Teller Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Submit an application online, wait to hear from a recruiter, set up an interview. If offered, must meet several requirements and pass training to become a teller.

No negotiating for this position allowed.

Bank Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in February 2010.

I applied online, a couple days later I got a call from the recruiter. I went in for the interview the next week. Standard Process. I week later they called and offered me the job. Easy Process

None

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Niles, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niles, IL (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in August 2010.

Basic questions asked. Why do you want this job, have you dealt with cash handling, might give you some scenarios and ask what you might do. How are your math skills.

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiate, I accepted what they offered.

Bank Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

of course you have to Apply online, There are many positions to choose from so apply for all of them in your area and that you think you would be good at. Then you will Recieve an unexpected call from a recruiter for a phone interveiw, which it might not feel like an interview but talk your self up a little becasue they are the ones who get you in with the managers. then you get an interview with a branch manager, maybe a few interviews if you dont get picked up right away by the first manager. I have been in two positions with this company and both positions took two interviews before I got hired. So dont be discouraged I have heard of people going for more the 4 interveiws.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time were you had to deal with a unsatisfied customer.   View Answer
    A HR? person calls and tells you that you were picked and how much you will make, I have never negotiated the wage as it has been fair.

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!