J.P. Morgan Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated 14 Mar 2015

2.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (San Antonio, TX (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

First is a phone interview. After, two interviews with two different managers broken into 30 minute sessions. One manager has you read a disclosure and asks you situational questions mostly about team work and difficult coworker situations. Other manager asks you basically same general questions as well as situational questions pertaining to personal character and resolving issues.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you had to handle a difficult customer.   1 Answer
  • Give an example of when you had a coworker that wasn't easy to get along with.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westerville, OH (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Westerville, OH (US)).

Interview

I applied on line. and they called with a phone interview, that went well. then a few days later they called me for a face to face interview with two people. that went well also. They called me a week later and offered me the position. I accepted.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cebu City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Cebu City (Philippines)) in May 2014.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was fast and organized. I was given the option to have a phone interview if I was unable to be at their office for a face-to-face job interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what my opinion was on American culture specifically US clients who call over the phone in terms of my previous call center jobs.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

I had an initial interview for about 10 minutes then they said I passed it then they will refer me to thr HR Dept. and wait for their call the following day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to relocate and seek opportunities with JPMorgan?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Mumbai (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

Person from OPs talked about my reasons for leaving the present job, which I found particularly strange. Instead of quizzing me regarding my work ability, the person rather seemed more interested in knowing the 'juicy' details of the reasons why I am quitting my previous job. My response to their two distinct questions immediately gave away their fear. Instead of treating me as a fair candidate, I was treated as a potentially hostile candidate who may someday threaten their position in the company. However, I must say, the entire conduct was polite, courteous and an attempt was made not to let their personal emotions reflect in the process. In a nutshell it was indeed a professional conduct, to that certain extent.

Interview Questions

• A role play scenario was given. With a clear instruction on I don't need to know the basis and the hypothetical assumption was presented. I was told that I was expected to respond to the given scenario, in whatever way I thought was the best and give the reasons for my decision.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Newark, DE (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

Went through a Temp agency and was sent to the site in Newark for a 3 person interview

Interview Questions

• All teh questions were the same from all the interviewers   Answer Question

Negotiation

the pay was set

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davao (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Davao (Philippines)) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied online. after a week they contacted me for an initial interview then scheduled for an interviwe to hr and communication skills. there are 4 phases in the hiring process unfortunatrly i was only till the 3rd phase. they did sent me an email after 2 days informing that i didnt make it for the position.

Interview Questions

• all answers that you have you must related to your current or previous jobs . regarding on handling situations like whats the greatest decision you have made, situations in which u've gone beyond your job.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Mumbai (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

To contribute to organisation success
    Through my experience in customer relationship.
    Proven ability to achieve company’s objective.

Interview Questions

• Capable to handle any situation and can work on it as well for the betterment of organisation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

We offer you job and we would be pleased love to have you in our company .

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cebu City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Cebu City (Philippines)) in April 2013.

Interview

Gone through Initial Interview, H.R. Interview, and Communications Interview. They Said that they would call within 1-2 days, but they never called. No email was sent.

Interview Questions

• During communications interview, you must really SPEAK UP. Otherwise they will lose interest in you   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Lake Mary, FL (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied online a week ago. Received an email this past Saturday requesting a phone interview. Phone interview today, Monday, which last about 20 minutes. Very detailed questions involving job history, customer service background, various customer service scenarios as well as explaining exactly what I did at each job listed on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you provided excellent customer service but the customer still wasn't happy.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Accepted 1/1 interview which is scheduled in two days.