J.P. Morgan

Average Difficulty
23 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Westerville, OH (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview Details I applied on line. and they called with a phone interview, that went well. then a few days later they called me for a face to face interview with two people. that went well also. They called me a week later and offered me the position. I accepted.

Interview Question – What I would do with an irate customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – .

Very Easy Interview

Elgin, IL (US)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2012.

Interview Details The interview process is great. Very friendly and caring. They explain the job in great detail.

Interview Question – Put on the spot by having to act like you are making a collection call to a card member.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative

I applied through college or university and interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview Details I had an initial interview for about 10 minutes then they said I passed it then they will refer me to thr HR Dept. and wait for their call the following day.

Interview Question – Why do you want to relocate and seek opportunities with JPMorgan?   Answer Question

Newark, DE (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in September 2013.

Interview Details Went through a Temp agency and was sent to the site in Newark for a 3 person interview

Interview Question – All teh questions were the same from all the interviewers   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – the pay was set

Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in September 2013.

Interview Details Person from OPs talked about my reasons for leaving the present job, which I found particularly strange. Instead of quizzing me regarding my work ability, the person rather seemed more interested in knowing the 'juicy' details of the reasons why I am quitting my previous job. My response to their two distinct questions immediately gave away their fear. Instead of treating me as a fair candidate, I was treated as a potentially hostile candidate who may someday threaten their position in the company. However, I must say, the entire conduct was polite, courteous and an attempt was made not to let their personal emotions reflect in the process. In a nutshell it was indeed a professional conduct, to that certain extent.

Interview Question – A role play scenario was given. With a clear instruction on I don't need to know the basis and the hypothetical assumption was presented. I was told that I was expected to respond to the given scenario, in whatever way I thought was the best and give the reasons for my decision.   Answer Question

Davao (Philippines)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in June 2013.

Interview Details I applied online. after a week they contacted me for an initial interview then scheduled for an interviwe to hr and communication skills. there are 4 phases in the hiring process unfortunatrly i was only till the 3rd phase. they did sent me an email after 2 days informing that i didnt make it for the position.

Interview Question – all answers that you have you must related to your current or previous jobs . regarding on handling situations like whats the greatest decision you have made, situations in which u've gone beyond your job.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2013.

Interview Details I was e-mailed that I would be having a phone interview within a week or so. I never got a call so I asked them what was that about and they told me there was a delay and that they would call again within a week. Well guess what? They never did call...I felt like they just dropped me when they kept telling me I would get a phone interview. I never got an explanation to what happened and I felt like it was very rude even though I followed up.

Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in April 2013.

Interview Details To contribute to organisation success
Through my experience in customer relationship.
Proven ability to achieve company’s objective.

Interview Question – Capable to handle any situation and can work on it as well for the betterment of organisation.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – We offer you job and we would be pleased love to have you in our company .

Lake Mary, FL (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in April 2013.

Interview Details Applied online a week ago. Received an email this past Saturday requesting a phone interview. Phone interview today, Monday, which last about 20 minutes. Very detailed questions involving job history, customer service background, various customer service scenarios as well as explaining exactly what I did at each job listed on my resume.

Interview Question – Give me an example of a time when you provided excellent customer service but the customer still wasn't happy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Accepted 1/1 interview which is scheduled in two days.

Cebu City (Philippines)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in April 2013.

Interview Details Gone through Initial Interview, H.R. Interview, and Communications Interview. They Said that they would call within 1-2 days, but they never called. No email was sent.

Interview Question – During communications interview, you must really SPEAK UP. Otherwise they will lose interest in you   Answer Question

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!