J.P. Morgan

Average Difficulty
53 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Newark, DE (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in March 2014.

Interview Details three 1:1 interviews focused on different area

Interview Question – technique questions   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview Details Many behavioral questions. All about past leadership experiences and experiences with a team. Interviewed by two people in a thirty minute interview. Very professional. Attend networking events beforehand.

Interview Question – Explain a time where you regret a decision you made and how you fixed it.   Answer Question

Intern

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview Details 2 rounds. got called to interview 4 hours before it begins.

Interview Question – what do u think about hr   Answer Question

Intern

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview Details phone interview after a few months of applying, took a while to hear back on a decision

Interview Question – nothing too difficult, all behavioral, some finance questions   Answer Question

New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview Details Applied in January, received a email for a first round interview. The first round was easy just behavioral questions over the phone. I received another email for a second interview, which was also on the phone. This interview was a lot harder and asked mostly technical questions.

Interview Question – What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotitation

Miami, FL (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2014.

Interview Details Had recruiters come to my college and do presentations. After the presentation we did a "network session." At the conclusion they told me if I was interested to apply online. I don't think they actually have a part in choosing candidates. The recruiters are just on a semi-vacation.

Interview Question – Can you exhibit leadership without an official leadership title   Answer Question

Interviewed at J.P. Morgan

Interview Details Behavior questions mostly

Interview Question – What will you do if someone in your group doesnt perform   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview Details I applied through my college's career services department and was selected for a next day interview. The interview was split into two 30 minute sessions, each with a different person, both asking some technical questions and discussing my resume. They have a list of questions targeting different aspects they are looking for concerning skills, culture, etc.

Interview Question – Gave a scenario about troubleshooting a printer with you being the support team. Seemed to shoot down every idea and examine your troubleshooting and decision making skills.   Answer Question

Interviewed at J.P. Morgan

Interview Details Phone interview, then 2 30 mins face to face interview and now invited for assessment centre

Interview Question – how will you learn about other business lines in the company?   Answer Question

Newark, DE (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview Details Came to a campus rep, I interviewed for the Operations department for a summer internship. There were two 30 min interviews on campus.

Interview Question – If a colleague messed up a presentation that you were giving, how do address the mistake to a client.   Answer Question

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!