J.P. Morgan Mortgage Processor Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Mortgage Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Tried to get into Chase through random applications and career fairs. I was called up by a Chase recruiter from Ohio out of the blue and got the ball rolling. A quick turnaround btw. phone interview and 1-on-1 interview, the interviewer was harried and looked exhausted. He tried to grill me but having gone through many interviews, i just calmly shrugged him off. They try to find out your style of working and they remind you of the stresses of the job. Essentially they try to see if you're qualified and if you are, they ask are you willing to stay even though it's stressful.

Interview Questions
  • What skills do you bring to the company seeing as your industry experience (in mortgage) is very brief?   Answer Question
None as I was too shocked at the high figure they were throwing out. There was a reason for it, high turnover and trial-by-fire training.