Johnson & Johnson

417 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Manager Internal Audit Interview

Senior Manager Internal Audit

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2010.

Interview Details They usually try to only hire from within it is difficult to get an actual interview. They will try and get you to subscribe to their Credo of values, which is a bunch of crap. They say they value employees, but will fire people whenever it suits them. They claim to be loyal, but it is a real slash and burn operations. You will have nothing but meetings and they don't actually ever do any work- stay away

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   View Answer

Crew Interview

Crew
Shreveport, LA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2010.

Interview Details they called me in for an interview. fairly easy interview questions. no room for negotiation, passe the first interview was offered a second interview. i declined the offer when they offered me the position.

Reason for Declining – had a better job offer at another place

Financial Accounting Co-Op Interview

Financial Accounting Co-Op

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2014.

Interview Details I participated in the Johnson & Johnson case study in my school. The person running it than referred me to sign up for an interview even though it was already past the deadline. I ended up getting an on campus interview.

Interview Question – Who is a leader that you model yourself after?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
Skillman, NJ (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview Details Multiple phone interviews and on-campus interviews.

Great people at J&J. Most of them were very professional and polite during interview process; and it was a great experience.

However, follow up process was bit unprofessional. HR personnel was very hard reach and when I finally got a hold of her for a feedback, I was told she'll get back to me next week but never heard from her since. I did politely asked her couple more times but was ignored. I also reached out to the hiring manager to thank her and asked for a feedback (good or bad) but was never replied.

My interview experiences were great and really wanted to work with people I met but post interview process was very unprofessional, almost thought something happened to people there as I was just ignored without any feedback.

Interview Question – Mostly behavioral questions. Not too hard, not too easy   Answer Question

Customer Experience Director Interview

Customer Experience Director
Raritan, NJ (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in September 2012.

Interview Details Interview was well organized with a good mix of qualified interviewers. I was disappointed to not receive any Followup after the interview. A note to say that another candidate was selected would have been appreciated.

Interview Question – What other positions do you aspire to at J & J   Answer Question

Finance Leadership and Development Program Interview

Finance Leadership and Development Program

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview Details It was very helpful to attend the on campus information booths and presentations Johnson and Johnson had on my campus. Initial applications were cut by 50% to make the first round interviews. The interview was two one on one interviews, each thirty minutes with a couple technical questions at the end.

Interview Question – Please explain the steps in creating this pen.   Answer Question

Project Manager: Organization Interview

Project Manager: Organization

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2014.

Interview Details Going into the interview I felt prepared based on the job description posted and advice from current employees of JnJ. About 5 minutes into the interview, I realized that the posted job description had poorly represented the actually job. I imagine the reason was because the job description posted was much more exciting than the actual job. Regardless they asked primarily technical questions (70%) about data manipulation in excel and other software experience. The technical questions in my opinion way too specific, they asked if you needed to do X,Y, and Z what buttons would you use to complete the task and what would you do with this data. The rest of the interview was typical personality questions. Overall not a hard interview.

Interview Question – The posted job description was not the actual job   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It was not a job that I wanted

Inventory Analyst Interview

Inventory Analyst
Raynham, MA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in June 2014.

Interview Details Interview process is good. The interviewers were more interested in determining if I was a fit for the position instead to trying to focus on reasons why I wasn't a good fit, which seems more common these days.

Interview Question – They asked specific questions about Inventory Experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiating

Internship Interview

Internship

Interviewed at Johnson & Johnson

Interview Details Phone interview followed by an assessment centre. Phone interview was very straightforward, looking for knowledge of the company and testing a few competency areas. Assessment centre involved a management meeting exercise in which each candidate had to put forward a case for a certain employee receiving a given bonus. An interview, mostly competency questions, then followed.

Interview Question – I wasn't expecting the exercise to be judged on your ability to persuade, regardless of the most suitable candidate, rather than to work as a team to a conclusion.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2014.

Interview Details I think what attracts me the most about marketing is the dynamic aspect of the role, that allows me to be both analytical and creative. I really enjoy working in a team environment and I love to challenge myself with making difficult decisions.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Worked for Johnson & Johnson? Contribute to the Community!