Johnson & Johnson

Updated 26 Feb 2015
Updated 26 Feb 2015

2.9

Finance/Accounting Co-op Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

There were two interviewers. One from HR and one from operations. Very cool dudes and loved the company ever since. The questions were all behavioral except for one question about how to best increase bottom line. Overall easy interview and had no trouble getting the offer, but also had a strong resume.

Complaint Handling Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

For consultant job positions you have to apply through a recruitment agency and not directly by yourself; you have to wait for the job interview : usually it consists in a a call performed by the line manager of the workstream for which you are going to work for.

Interview Questions
    • The job interview goes mainly through the description of the experiences written on the cv submitted and how they can match the current one for which you are applaying for.   Answer Question

Finance Co-Op Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

I talked to a few recruiters at my schools career fair and they had me schedule for an interview the next day. There were two interviewers who were pretty laid back and chill and only asked about 5 or 6 questions. The interview only lasted a little bit over a half hour and was mostly based on questions about myself (only one technical question). I received a phone call about two weeks later with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • If you're the CFO of a company, what are some things you can do to meet bottom line expectations if your top line sales aren't doing well?   Answer Question

Counsel Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Thorough screening process, met with various members of the legal department. It took about 3 weeks overall before the process ended. Very impressive place in my opinion. You need to know about the particular space you are going to be working in, or you will not be brought in for an interview. Be prepared to discuss your prior experience and how it will help you in the current role.

GOLD Program Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

The introductory interview was with a representative at the career fair. This was followed by a phone interview, and then an in person interview at the school. Unfortunately, I did not get past this step of the process, but I knew a few people who did. They told me that they had another interview that consisted of a multi-day on-site interview. This included scenarios that required presentations to management.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you worked with a group that did not cooperate   Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

I met with the recruiter at the career fair, had an interview the following day (Friday), and got my offer the following Monday morning. It was a very straightforward process. Honestly, they made their decision so quickly that it made me nervous, so I'm wondering what the other applicants were like.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to mediate a difficult situation with a co-worker or friend   Answer Question
    None

Engineer Interview

applied during career fair at university. I was notified about my selection within 4-5 weeks. Had an interview on campus, all behavioral questions. Didn't clear the interview and was notified about it within 5-6 weeks from the date of the interview. I would rate the interview difficulty as average. They have a standard set of questions they refer to.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campus (Philippines)
    Anonymous Employee in Campus (Philippines)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2015.

Interviewer was really friendly, and began by asking about my experiences. Probed me on a few specifics, but nothing that challenging. A standard set of 5 or 6 behavioral questions followed, none of which were out of the ordinary. Interviewer left significant time at the end of the interview for me to ask questions.

Interview Questions
    • Describe an example of when you've made a positive suggestion to a teammate/classmate/coworker.   Answer Question

MBA MLDP Summer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2015.

On Campus University Interview with 2 interviews back to back, and 2 people for each interview. Interviewers were from separate branches of J&J Global surgery group and asked different behavioral questions. Overall they were very nice and wanted to get to know your personality and how you interact with people. 1 marketing case question. Lots of emphasis on Credo!

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about what the Credo means to you.
      Tell me how you would assess the market and whether or not to launch this new bone screw.
      Tell me about a time where you lead change. Managed limited resources.
      What would you ask if you only had 30 minutes with the previous person in your job role.
      What would you do if the previous person in your job role spoke very poorly about the company.

Answer Question

Finance/Accounting Co-op Interview

Applied through non profit which finds internships for students . Applied and then got a video interview the next week , confirmed interview on the morning of interview. Interview lasted about 30 minutes , simply asks why j&j , tell me about yourself , why finance , do you know what is our credo ? When has there been a time when you wrre working with someone difficult and what the outcome ? How many finance classes have you taken . Interviewer was very sweet , a finance director with a personality Within a week received phone call of acceptance , only one video interview .

No negotiation , their interns are paid 23/hr