Johnson & Johnson

415 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Accounting Co-Op Interview

Financial Accounting Co-Op

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2014.

Interview Details I participated in the Johnson & Johnson case study in my school. The person running it than referred me to sign up for an interview even though it was already past the deadline. I ended up getting an on campus interview.

Interview Question – Who is a leader that you model yourself after?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
Skillman, NJ (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview Details Multiple phone interviews and on-campus interviews.

Great people at J&J. Most of them were very professional and polite during interview process; and it was a great experience.

However, follow up process was bit unprofessional. HR personnel was very hard reach and when I finally got a hold of her for a feedback, I was told she'll get back to me next week but never heard from her since. I did politely asked her couple more times but was ignored. I also reached out to the hiring manager to thank her and asked for a feedback (good or bad) but was never replied.

My interview experiences were great and really wanted to work with people I met but post interview process was very unprofessional, almost thought something happened to people there as I was just ignored without any feedback.

Interview Question – Mostly behavioral questions. Not too hard, not too easy   Answer Question

Customer Experience Director Interview

Customer Experience Director
Raritan, NJ (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in September 2012.

Interview Details Interview was well organized with a good mix of qualified interviewers. I was disappointed to not receive any Followup after the interview. A note to say that another candidate was selected would have been appreciated.

Interview Question – What other positions do you aspire to at J & J   Answer Question

Finance Leadership and Development Program Interview

Finance Leadership and Development Program

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview Details It was very helpful to attend the on campus information booths and presentations Johnson and Johnson had on my campus. Initial applications were cut by 50% to make the first round interviews. The interview was two one on one interviews, each thirty minutes with a couple technical questions at the end.

Interview Question – Please explain the steps in creating this pen.   Answer Question

Project Manager: Organization Interview

Project Manager: Organization

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2014.

Interview Details Going into the interview I felt prepared based on the job description posted and advice from current employees of JnJ. About 5 minutes into the interview, I realized that the posted job description had poorly represented the actually job. I imagine the reason was because the job description posted was much more exciting than the actual job. Regardless they asked primarily technical questions (70%) about data manipulation in excel and other software experience. The technical questions in my opinion way too specific, they asked if you needed to do X,Y, and Z what buttons would you use to complete the task and what would you do with this data. The rest of the interview was typical personality questions. Overall not a hard interview.

Interview Question – The posted job description was not the actual job   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It was not a job that I wanted

Inventory Analyst Interview

Inventory Analyst
Raynham, MA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in June 2014.

Interview Details Interview process is good. The interviewers were more interested in determining if I was a fit for the position instead to trying to focus on reasons why I wasn't a good fit, which seems more common these days.

Interview Question – They asked specific questions about Inventory Experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiating

Internship Interview

Internship

Interviewed at Johnson & Johnson

Interview Details Phone interview followed by an assessment centre. Phone interview was very straightforward, looking for knowledge of the company and testing a few competency areas. Assessment centre involved a management meeting exercise in which each candidate had to put forward a case for a certain employee receiving a given bonus. An interview, mostly competency questions, then followed.

Interview Question – I wasn't expecting the exercise to be judged on your ability to persuade, regardless of the most suitable candidate, rather than to work as a team to a conclusion.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2014.

Interview Details I think what attracts me the most about marketing is the dynamic aspect of the role, that allows me to be both analytical and creative. I really enjoy working in a team environment and I love to challenge myself with making difficult decisions.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Associate Financial Analyst (First Yr FLDP) Interview

Associate Financial Analyst (First Yr FLDP)
Raritan, NJ (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview Details Very detailed and lengthy process - started with on campus interview and culminated at all day event where I got through 3 interviews and had a presentation that they made you do to see if you could think on your feet and work in a team setting.

Interview Question – They asked technical questions about accounting to understand your mind set.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing was negotiable because they hire a ton of people at the same time. Salary was highest offer I received among many companies that gave me offers right out of school.

Contract Operations Analyst Interview

Contract Operations Analyst
Piscataway, NJ (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in May 2012.

Interview Details Came in for an interview with two managers on the team. From what I observed, the time it takes to apply and get called for an interview can take multiple weeks.

Interview Question – Mostly behavioral questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not much room for negotiation since this was entry-level.

Worked for Johnson & Johnson? Contribute to the Community!