Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 26, 2014
424 interviews

2.9

Assistant Scientist Interview

I was interviewed initially by an external recruiter. She didn't give me a lot of background on what the company or team would be like.

I was then invited for an on site interview, the interview was basic with the usual run of the mill questions.

Interview Questions
    • Some questions were very invasive, ones that dealt with marital status etc.
      I assumed that the interviewers had little to no experience in this role.
        Answer Question
    I was not able to negotiate

Engineering Co-Op Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

I was interviewed by a panel after a career fair at my university. The panel was composed of two Johnson and Johnson employees. They were very friendly. The interview was very comfortable.

Scientist I Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in October 2011.

A lot of technical questions regarding the product. They bought the product in front of me and asked me specific questions regarding the properties. They want your opinion on what you think is important from a consumer standpoint. I had a phone interview, a face to face interview and a 2nd interview.

Associate Financial Analyst (First Yr FLDP) Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

I was hired into the Financial Leadership Development Program (FLDP) from a finance internship - this is key to getting your foot in the door. The real competition begins during internship interviews, and so long as you obtain the internship and perform well, you will be fine. Obtained an offer in August, which was nearly 10 months in advance of my start date at the end of May.

Interview Questions
    Simple, they are not typically willing to negotiate on entry level positions in a rotational program. Salary and terms are pretty standard for all.

Intern - Hourly Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2012.

Applied online and got a phone interview from the hiring manager. The hiring manager said the result would be positive. Several days later, received the official offer. It took no more than 2 weeks.

IT Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Skillman, NJ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skillman, NJ (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2014.

I applied through Rutgers Career Knight and got an invite to an on-campus interview where I was asked straight forward behavioral questions about challenges I face as a student and how I overcome them and questions about how I deal with situations in a team setting.

Interview Questions
    • Please give an example of a time in which a team-mate was not performing. What did you do/say to improve the situation?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Internal Audit Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2010.

They usually try to only hire from within it is difficult to get an actual interview. They will try and get you to subscribe to their Credo of values, which is a bunch of crap. They say they value employees, but will fire people whenever it suits them. They claim to be loyal, but it is a real slash and burn operations. You will have nothing but meetings and they don't actually ever do any work- stay away

Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Shreveport, LA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2010.

they called me in for an interview. fairly easy interview questions. no room for negotiation, passe the first interview was offered a second interview. i declined the offer when they offered me the position.

had a better job offer at another place

Financial Accounting Co-Op Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2014.

I participated in the Johnson & Johnson case study in my school. The person running it than referred me to sign up for an interview even though it was already past the deadline. I ended up getting an on campus interview.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Skillman, NJ (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Skillman, NJ (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Multiple phone interviews and on-campus interviews.

Great people at J&J. Most of them were very professional and polite during interview process; and it was a great experience.

However, follow up process was bit unprofessional. HR personnel was very hard reach and when I finally got a hold of her for a feedback, I was told she'll get back to me next week but never heard from her since. I did politely asked her couple more times but was ignored. I also reached out to the hiring manager to thank her and asked for a feedback (good or bad) but was never replied.

My interview experiences were great and really wanted to work with people I met but post interview process was very unprofessional, almost thought something happened to people there as I was just ignored without any feedback.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly behavioral questions. Not too hard, not too easy   Answer Question

Worked for Johnson & Johnson? Contribute to the Community!