KPMG US Interview Questions & Reviews

2.9

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melbourne
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

I interviewed online. The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US.

Went through 4 stages, phone interview, online psychometric test, 2 remote video interviews from Canberra( where I located) to Melbourne( where the position is offered) with partner and seniors and finally got the offer.

Interview Questions
    • The waiting process after interview is time consuming, needs patience.   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Sydney
    Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Online assessment includes a series of different scenario analysis. It is a kind of behavioral assessment mostly testing your problem solving skills. In additional, there is no correct solution for each question and no time limit in this online assessment. What I can do is choosing the best and least choices in each scenario.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Perth, Western Australia
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia

I interviewed online. The process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at KPMG US.

Grad recuitment, AC, interview

None.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US.

Standard for big 4.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Melbourne
    Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

interviewed at KPMG US in March 2013.

email, followed by face to face interview

no great company

Graduate Audit Interview

Application form followed by a testing, and then an assessment centre. Assessment centre consisted of two interviews, testing and an in tray exercise. The in tray exercise was 30 minutes so time was crucial. Interviews were also quite lengthy. Make sure you know the company in detail

Vacationer, Internal Audit Risk & Control Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brisbane
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in September 2010.

Standard behavioural questions, why KPMG, why IARCS, tell me about a time you worked in a team, things went wrong, time management etc.

Audit Interview

Very relaxed atmosphere, multiple rounds of interviews

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time you had a conflict in your group. How did you solve it?   Answer Question

IB offer

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in March 2013.

Having been an intern previously, I knew what the role was going to entail, although it was a different country. The interview process was very similar: Tests (verbal reasoning, maths, etc), a manager interview, and a Partner interview. All management had a very relaxed interview technique. Although filled with questions, they made me feel at ease which helped me answer the questions in a completely new way to what I may have otherwise rehearsed. Interview was very smooth and conversation-like. Very positive feedback and helpful when it came to answering questions I had posed to them.

Interview Questions
    • "When have you had to make a difficult decision with little information and no time?"   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 months - interviewed at KPMG US in June 2010.

Had 5 or 6 interviews with 3 different partners who clearly hadn't aligned their thoughts with eachother. Hence conflicting stories of the firms strategy and where I would contribute. Subsequent process of getting contract agreed was similarly chaotic.

Interview Questions
    • Grilled by one of the partners as to where my value add to the firm would be, clearly unaware that they approached me in the first place   Answer Question

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!