Kaiser Permanente

Updated 14 Dec 2014
Updated 14 Dec 2014

2.9

Customer Relations Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH (US)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Initial communication was with HR recruiter via email to set up phone interview. Phone interview took place one week later with HR recruiter. Secondary communication was with HR recruiter to set up testing at main office location. In person interview was set at that meeting based on results of testing. In person interview took place after Christmas holiday. Approximately ten days after interview HR recruiter called with job offer.

Interview Questions
    • Why would I want to work for a health insurance company having only work for an auto insurance company previously.   Answer Question
    There offer was non-negotiable.

IT Project Coordinator Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

I got an email to attend an interview in about a week and had time to prepare for it. The interview wasn't too difficult or out of the ordinary, but be prepared to speak for a group as there tends to be 2-3 interviewers. The head interviewer didn't think I was ready, but the other two liked me as a candidate. Oh well. Took them 4 weeks or so to get back to me after that.

Interview Questions
    • What was your biggest challenge and tell me how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

I applied online and received a phone call from HR for an invitation to a telephone interview. The telephone interview was pretty straight forward, nothing tricky or unexpected. I was then informed that if chosen to move forward, I would receive an email invitation to a group interview. I received the invitation and had to respond right away. The group interview was well organized, nothing tricky.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing unexpected, overall the process seemed fair.   Answer Question

Marketing Consultant Interview

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Kaiser's hiring process can take 3-6 months, be patient. They make a point of having interviewees speak with only relevant personnel. Since KP's marketing group uses focused analytics in its preparation for, execution and testing/measuring, a member of the analytics team will surely be part of the interview. The process takes a while, but it's to the point.

Interview Questions
    • Kaiser nurses are striking at KP's medical facilities in Southern California. KP has been made aware of the pickets. What resources and processes will you use to communicate to members and employees on the situation and what to do if you encounter the strikers?   Answer Question

Admitting Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Leandro, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Leandro, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Process to three weeks after interview which was on 11/18/14. Interview was basically a meet and Greet,Got offer today. pending background check,tentative start date is jan,12. Excited and thanking God for this blessing.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, pay is great.

Senior Staff Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Quick Correspondance. Still about 1-2 month process for internal candidates and about 2-3 month process for external. Be prepared to take PC Skills testing and typing test. Interview was a panel interview with 4 people and they took turns asking the questions.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most amount of projects you have handled at the same time and how did you prioritize your time with deadlines?   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

I applied online and received a call one month later. I interviewed with 3 managers. They asked common interview questions. The interview lasted one hour. I will update my response if I am selected for the second round of interviews. There is an assessment test on the same day of the second interview.

Staff Auditor Interview

Multiple rounds of phone interviews. Followed by in person interviews. Most of interview questions were basic and not very technical. Recruiting process was a bit disorganized. Overall I would expect this process to take a while.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about s conflict with coworker And how you resolved it.   View Answer

Consultant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in November 2014.

I went through 2 interviews: 1) with account manager at staffing firm. 2) with hiring manager and team at Kaiser. The team seemed uninterested from the beginning. In hindsight it is clear to me that I was a placeholder interview. I found out they already had candidates they offered the position to.

Interview Questions
    • The hiring manager was back/forth with interview questions and actually nearly shouted a comment to me. I was very taken back by the gesture and emotions. It was very unexpected.   View Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Process took an entire month from recruiter initial contact, then the next week a phone interview took place. The recruiter called an setup a face to face and then another phone interview the director.