Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 17, 2014
432 interviews

2.9

Staff Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cleveland, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in August 2010.

I received an email to schedule a face to face interview. When I arrived I had a panel interview of all the staff in the department (4 at the time). This was followed by a few 1 on 1 interview sessions. Questions were about my experience and asking me to explain bullet points in my resume.

Interview Questions
    • Standard interview questions combined with explaining your experience. If you prepare to address both there will not be difficult questions.   Answer Question
    I tried but there were no negotiations.

LVN I Interview

Took about a month for them to email me an online test. Once I completed the test, it took about a day for a recruiter to call me. about 2 business days later I was called for an interview in front of a panel.

Interview Questions
    • what was your most stressful situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in August 2014.

I applied to the position online about a week later I received a call center assessment interview. I then received a call to set up interview it was a panel interview. I was asked general questions and from that point on I was told that I would hear back from a recruiter when a final decision was made regarding the selection. It was a pretty easy interview aside from the fact that I seemed to be overqualified.

Interview Questions
    • What position do you want to group to in this company?   View Answer

LVN Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in August 2014.

I applied online and I was asked to complete an online assessment. Then a recruiter called me a week later to schedule a phone interview. After the phone interview I was scheduled for a bilingual test. After the bilingual test it takes around a week to get a face to face interview, then drug/background test.

Marketing Data Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Initial contact requested that I complete a questionnaire.
    4 week process. Deal with HR in initial stages until they narrow down candidates. Took about a week between stages to be contacted.
    Obviously has some bureaucracy issues slowing down the process.
    Friendly staff and office -- good corporate culture, especially in the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Grilled on technical knowledge as a new candidate just out of college.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Contacted by recruiter by phone and was asked routine questions about my interest in the company and my work history. Set up interview for the next week. The interview was panel style with 3 interviewers asking situation based questions. I finally received the call from the recruiter concerning the job offer about 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation in which you disagreed with your supervisor about how to resolve a problem. What was the outcome. Give specifics.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Financial Analyst Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Submitted my application online which was a detailed process but fortunately KP's career portal will save your info for future applications. Not not after my submission I received a call from what I believe was a representative from HR who wanted to coordinate a phone interview with the Assistant Controller. The phone interview was short and sweet, nothing too complex. I was invited to the first in-person interview where I interviewed with the Assistant Controller and Finance Manager one-on-one, answering fairly basic questions. Afterwards I had to take an Excel skills test which was fairly complex and covered advanced functions within excel, basic MS Acess skills, and even some SQL code. I did well enough on both the one-on-one and and Excel test to be invited to a panel interview where I presented multiple case questions I had emailed to me 48 hrs prior.

Interview Questions
    • Create a financial model that will display an expected profit level when given inputs are changed.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in June 2014.

I easily applied online. Once you get your info in the kaiser Talent network its pretty easy to apply for other jobs within the company. I then received a call to come in and interview. I was interviewed by two managers who were very polite and professional. Interview went well but I think I may have been over qualified for the position at hand. That being said I am still applying in hopes to soon become part of the Kaiser family.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with someone who wanted to enter the office and refused to sign the log book.?   View Answer

Communications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Oakland, CA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in June 2013.

Contacted by a Kaiser recruiter for a position within IT. Had two rounds of interviews. The teams didn't seem to know exactly what they needed, and had no clear communications strategy for their project. I had two interviews with two levels of recruiters then was brought in for two rounds of interviews. The first one was with team members. The second was with other team members and the leader of the group .

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with a group that has low morale and has undergone a lot of change?   Answer Question

Presentation Designer (Specialist) Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Oakland, CA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA (US)

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

For the most part, the interviewing process was good. Kaiser is a very large organization, and some of that bureaucracy shows up in the interviewing process. I imagine it would be great company to work for though. Phone interview was great. In person interview was fine for the most part. Follow up skills test was fine as well. However, the follow-up communications regarding next steps after that could have been better.

Interview Questions
    • To paraphrase: "Tell me about a time when things did not work with a job/project as you had planned."   Answer Question

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!