Kelly Services

Updated 20 Nov 2014
Updated 20 Nov 2014

2.4

Technical Support Advisor (Apple @ Home) Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kelly Services in April 2014.

Applied online and in a few days I was sent another longer application through a website. Then, I was asked to do a phone interview. The phone interview lasted 30 min and involved some technical questions as well as some customer service questions. They got back to me on their decision in 24 hours.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be willing to work major holidays, even christmas?   Answer Question

QC Lab Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services.

Telephonic interview with Kelly services Hr representing Sire Pharmaceutical

Interview Questions
    • What all tools do you know in computation biotechnology?   Answer Question

Senior Staffing Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynchburg, VA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynchburg, VA (US)

First received an email requesting a phone interview (about 45 min) with branch manager mainly asking about my background and experience, the following day had an in-person interview (2 hours) talking with branch manager. Super nice, made me feel very comfortable, discussed my background, the job and the business in more detail. By the following week I had a job offer which I accepted. Seems like they will be a great company to work for.

Interview Questions
    • The usual: please describe your weakness   View Answer
    Very relaxed. I was called in about a week after interview to discuss salary details and complete paperwork for background check etc. I did not negotiate much since I was pleased with the initial offer. The manager explained how bonuses would factor in as well. It sounds like if you are driven the income potential is there.

Office/Clerical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, KY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, KY (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kelly Services in April 2014.

Computer screen testing and a one on one

lack of knowledge

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erlanger, KY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erlanger, KY (US)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kelly Services.

Interviewed with 3 people... 2 Team Members and One Kelly manager.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult for me is asking what I dislike most about my job.   Answer Question

Senior Talent Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Findlay, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Findlay, OH (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Kelly Services.

Phone interview with account manager, in-person interview with district manager, offer

Interview Questions
    • During negotiation phase, I asked for a minimum of 16/hr, and the district manager commented that not even his top recruiter who had been with the company for 5 years was making this much.   View Answer
    district manager called me a week later and offerred me the job and asked to renegotiate, signed up for a 3-4 month contract

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services in March 2014.

I was interviewed over the phone by a recruiter that was in a different state to see if I qualified for the position. No in person interview was done. I was sent to orientation after the initial phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why did I want to work with their organization.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation phase.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services in March 2014.

I applied through a ad on Craigslist, did a phone interview with client, than in person at Kelly services

Candy Factory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kelly Services in March 2014.

no interview process, had a friend delivered a resume and was called for orientation later in the week. was then fired about 3 weeks later for because the supervisor and i had a supposed disagreement (which never actually occurred). Received no form of training was called one or twice a day for extra shifts, also had to sign a "test" stating i had finished safety training

Interview Questions
    • do you have your social insurance number (surprisingly most people in the group orientation did not)   Answer Question
    no negotiation whatsoever, working 3-5 days a week on rotating 12 hour shifts

Test Evaluator Interview

I started as a test evaluator and there was no interview. What they called an interview was asking for a copy of a college diploma. They made a copy of it, went over the company rules and expectations then had me do a test on the computer. The test wasn't a pass fail, it was to see which subject one would be strongest to grade in. A start date was given and we were free to go.