Kelly Services Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 23, 2014
190 interviews

2.3

Internal Audit Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services.

I used a recruiter to apply for this position. The company bypassed the phone interview at first but when I had no time to go in the same week they conducted a phone interview anyway. The in person interview went well and I met with multiple managers within the Internal Audit group. It was a comfortable, friendly environment where we got to know each other and I was told what to expect at the company.

Interview Questions
    • (1) Proudest moment in my career and (2) what have I been told I need to improve in my current review processes at my current employer.   Answer Question

At Home Advisor - Apple Tech Support Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Kelly Services in July 2012.

over the phone interview, they ask you a few tech questions and some customer service questions, usually 2 phone interviews, now you can submit tax forms online instead of going to a Kelly Services office

no negotiations

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in June 2013.

Very systematic way of conducting interviews at each level. Freedom to express your views about your compensations, carrier aspirations and goals. Warm welcome and great support until you settle down at work.

Very simple and easy. Focus on your strengths and you don't need to negotiate.

Recruiting Manager Interview

interviewed at Kelly Services in October 2013.

Interview with HR and Hiring Manager on the phone then in person. Straight forward, behavioral questions and other about my experience. They took the time to explain the role and the expectations as well as the company culture. Seems like a good place to work.

Interview Questions
    • As long as you "know your stuff" and are prepared to explain what and how, interview is smooth.   Answer Question

preferred other offer i received

Temporary Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Peters, MO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Peters, MO (US)

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Kelly Services in December 2013.

Getting hired was super easy. They"ll hire anyone who doesn't lie on their application and can pas a single drug test before starting work. They make you do a couple tests that are very simple to determine if you can "spot differences" and do simple simple math. Although overall most everything is just filling out your personal information.

Interview Questions
    • there were no questions asked by anyone in the "interview" process. Only lots of different papers to fill out the biggest thing they ask of you is every address you've ever lived at in the past 7 years and that's only for background checks, BUT even if your're on probation, EMASS, etc... they'll still give you a job. Its a good work opportunity if you can use a steady 40 hour a week pay and can show up to work ALL the time.   Answer Question
    after filling out the application they called and have me a start date and gave me 2 weeks to obtain the proper work supplies i needed (steel toed shoes & a Kelly shirt) they even gave me safety glasses and a mug for water while I worked on my first day.

Tier I Advisor Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview process was very easy. You complete a questionnaire, receive interview and your hired

Interview Questions
    • what's the difference between external and internal hardrive   Answer Question
    There were not negotiation

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services.

Well the first interview is a joke,for my perticular position they were looking for someone who was more well dressed then had any technical knowledge...So good for us bad for them

Direct Hire Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in October 2011.

Telephone interview with Regional Division Manager, then a face to face meeting with local Branch Manager and team members. Regional Division Manager made offer.

Interview Questions
    • On a scale of 1 to 10, how competitive are you?   View Answer

Staff Accountant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irving, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX (US)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in December 2012.

I didn't interview with Kelly. I actually interviewed with the client who then said that I needed to go through Kelly. So they never talked to me until it was time for an offer.

No negotiation per the employer.

Technical Support Advisor (Apple @ Home) Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Kelly Services in April 2014.

Applied online and in a few days I was sent another longer application through a website. Then, I was asked to do a phone interview. The phone interview lasted 30 min and involved some technical questions as well as some customer service questions. They got back to me on their decision in 24 hours.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be willing to work major holidays, even christmas?   Answer Question