Life Time Fitness Member Advisor Interview Questions

1.7

Member Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Life Time Fitness (Allen, TX (US)) in August 2011.

Interview

I went directly into the club (after an online application) and met the Sales Manager. It was short and unprofessional. The interview process was made up of about 5 questions and then I was asked to leave. The Sales Manager followed up with me the next week and offered me the position. He told me that before I was able to start working, I would need to sit down with the General Manager of the club to conduct a 1-on-1 interview. However, a couple of days passed and I was able to start without having to meet the General Manager. If you would like to work for LIfe Time Fitness (which I do not recommend, from a sales advisor standpoint) then dress well and fit the part. They are looking for ''healthy individuals'' that portray the Life Time Fitness image.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work long hours.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiating for this position. You sign up for long hours and poor pay. It is %100 commission and while the $30 million dollar facility sells itself, families in the area have a difficult time justifying such an expense ($170 for a family membership -- 3 adults+).

Other Interview Reviews for Life Time Fitness

Member Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Katy, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Life Time Fitness (Katy, TX (US)) in August 2010.

Interview

The interview process was a run around. I had to interview with 2 different people because the new manager just took over and I guess felt like he could't make a decision. So I had to go to another location to interview with the general manager there because he was former manager at the other location.

Member Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Life Time Fitness (Memphis, TN (US)) in July 2010.

Interview

I applied for the job online. I was already a member so I knew some of the staff. The interview was a one on one with the manager and he offered me the job at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to this company?   1 Answer