Lockheed Martin

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2010.

Interview Details First a phone screening interview. General questions about your background, experience, very basic technical questions about your resume etc. If looks like a good match, then on-site interview. This is more in-depth and technical. Some will ask you circuit questions, others some behavioral/personality questions. Third phone interview for asking your interests etc.

Interview Question – Nothing particularly difficult. If you know your basics, you should do fine.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Santa Maria, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in April 2010.

Interview Details I interviewed with Lockheed Martin during my final quarter at Cal Poly in San Luis Obispo, CA. The odd thing was that I interviewed with recruiters from Houston looking for software engineers, and as I was a power engineer, I thought the interview was a waste of time. A month or so later I was contacted by a division of Lockheed Martin that was hiring within 20 miles of my home in Arroyo Grande.

Interview Question – As I was highly trained in facility type power distribution, and the job was for this specialty, I had very little trouble with the inview questions. I think I knew more about the subject than the interviewers.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview Details Just got an invite to come to the site and talk with the people - weren't any technical questions. got teh offer tow weeks later

Interview Question – wasn't asked any technical questions.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – underpaid

Binghamton, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in August 2011.

Interview Details The interview process was great. Be prepared for STAR method questions and you should do great. Some of the questions where....
How do you believe your experiance connects with the position you are applying for?
Can you explain what your senior design project?
Are you able to relocate if a offer is given?

Interview Questions

Orlando, FL (US)

I applied through another source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in August 2011.

Interview Details I ran into a hiring manager in the hallway. He was lost and I helped him find where he wanted to go. I saw he had a Lockheed shirt on so I asked him about the place. That question turned into a 20 minute conversation and he gave me an interview.

The interview was pretty straightforward. No technical questions, all character questions. Got an offer for a position a couple of weeks later.

Interview Question – Describe a time you had issues with a person that you were working with on a group project?   View Answer

Long Beach, CA (US)

The process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2009.

Interview Details Lockheed Martin gave on the spot interviews at a Career Fair. Preliminary Interviews are to update a candidates profile within Lockheed's internal hiring database, although the interview is not to apply for an actual position. Inverview consisted of behaviorial based questions focusing on leadership, team skills. Preliminary Interview did not contain any specific technical questions. Careers required US citizenship, and a second interviewer asked the candidate questions about one's ability to obtain a security clearance.

Interview Questions

Electrical Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in March 2010.

Interview Details The interview was mostly behavioral with some technical review of my resume. They wanted to see if I would be a fit to the company personality wise and how intelligent I am. The company seems like it is more academically driven than other companies because of how close they are to high end research.

Interview Question – What was your most negative experience working in a team?   Answer Question

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!