Lockheed Martin

Updated 18 Jul 2014

2.5

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Electrical Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Just got an invite to come to the site and talk with the people - weren't any technical questions. got teh offer tow weeks later

underpaid

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Binghamton, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Binghamton, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in August 2011.

The interview process was great. Be prepared for STAR method questions and you should do great. Some of the questions where....
    How do you believe your experiance connects with the position you are applying for?
    Can you explain what your senior design project?
    Are you able to relocate if a offer is given?

Interview Questions
    • Can you relate your past experience/ education with the position you have applied to?   Answer Question
    • Are you willing to relocate to Owego, NY?   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in August 2011.

I ran into a hiring manager in the hallway. He was lost and I helped him find where he wanted to go. I saw he had a Lockheed shirt on so I asked him about the place. That question turned into a 20 minute conversation and he gave me an interview.

The interview was pretty straightforward. No technical questions, all character questions. Got an offer for a position a couple of weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you had issues with a person that you were working with on a group project?   View Answer

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2010.

First a phone screening interview. General questions about your background, experience, very basic technical questions about your resume etc. If looks like a good match, then on-site interview. This is more in-depth and technical. Some will ask you circuit questions, others some behavioral/personality questions. Third phone interview for asking your interests etc.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing particularly difficult. If you know your basics, you should do fine.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Maria, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Maria, CA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in April 2010.

I interviewed with Lockheed Martin during my final quarter at Cal Poly in San Luis Obispo, CA. The odd thing was that I interviewed with recruiters from Houston looking for software engineers, and as I was a power engineer, I thought the interview was a waste of time. A month or so later I was contacted by a division of Lockheed Martin that was hiring within 20 miles of my home in Arroyo Grande.

Interview Questions
    • As I was highly trained in facility type power distribution, and the job was for this specialty, I had very little trouble with the inview questions. I think I knew more about the subject than the interviewers.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in March 2010.

The interview was mostly behavioral with some technical review of my resume. They wanted to see if I would be a fit to the company personality wise and how intelligent I am. The company seems like it is more academically driven than other companies because of how close they are to high end research.

Interview Questions
    • What was your most negative experience working in a team?   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA (US)

The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2009.

Lockheed Martin gave on the spot interviews at a Career Fair. Preliminary Interviews are to update a candidates profile within Lockheed's internal hiring database, although the interview is not to apply for an actual position. Inverview consisted of behaviorial based questions focusing on leadership, team skills. Preliminary Interview did not contain any specific technical questions. Careers required US citizenship, and a second interviewer asked the candidate questions about one's ability to obtain a security clearance.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time you had to overcome a very difficult challenge.   Answer Question
    • Give examples of any leadership roles you have taken.   Answer Question