Lockheed Martin

Average Difficulty
35 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in August 2010.

Interview Details They had just won a contract and we anxious to hire people on. Interview was thorough, met with several people including two managers. Everyone was nice and polite and the process was very efficient and easy to follow. No real negatives here.

Interview Question – What's your biggest weakness   Answer Question

Marietta, GA (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview Details They bring you in for an on-site interview typically. You are interviewed by 3-5 people at once. Each asks you a situational question, and then you go over your resume briefly.

Interview Question – What is your greatest achievement and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I countered, but they immediately declined it and made it clear that there were a number of people in line behind me and they would gladly take the job if I didn't want it.

Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview Details LM found me through my alumni office. First interview was on campus with a group of other potential hires. They took us through the company overview, then we broke out into interviews with hiring managers.

Interview Question – What my SAT score was in high school!   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Owego, NY (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in March 2012.

Interview Details Everything was pretty well organized and the hiring process was very smooth. However, the description of the job was inaccurate in the long run. I accepted the job thinking there would be more research and development. In the end, the only work for anyone was basically technician work.

Interview Question – All of the questions were standard interview questions, nothing out of the ordinary, difficult, or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I stated my desired salary and they accepted. It was higher than the average for the area but I had exceptional grades and class experience. I could have probably asked for more if I wanted.

Syracuse, NY (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview Details Interview face-to-face at site with 3 separate hiring managers. 1 hour each.

Interview Question – standard interview. behavior questions important.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – asked for salary desired

Engineer

Interview Details On-campus interview, very friendly, basic behavioral and experience based questions.

Interview Question – Discuss a time when you were working in a group, and you were met with a direct conflict. What did you do?   Answer Question

Syracuse, NY (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview Details 1) Phone interview
2) On-site interview: Met with 4 managers who asked both technical and behavioral questions. (~4 hrs). The people were relaxed and professional.

Interview Question – Typical personality questions: give me a time where you resolved a conflict at work.   Answer Question

Engineering

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in March 2012.

Interview Details The interview process was a bit long and fairly repetitive. I never heard back from them after what I considered to be a decent interview at worst.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you disagreed with other group members and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Syracuse, NY (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in December 2011.

Interview Details Lockheed Martin was a very professional company. The interview process, while intense, was a great experience. They were very clear about their expectations and were more than willing to answer my questions. They even paid for me to take a rental car out to the interview! Really a great experience.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you were frustrated and how you overcame that frustration.   Answer Question

Hampton, VA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in June 2011.

Interview Details All the people in the interview process were very eager to communicate and get their questions answer about background and how it would help meet the task objectives of satisfying the customer in the areas of expertise that were expected. Each individual 1:1 interview was performed in a professional manner and they really seamed to want to hear what you had to say.

Interview Questions

• Can you program in the C++ or similiar language   View Answer
  • If you had to work with a difficult co worker how would you maintain communications to get the job completed.   Answer Question

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!