Lockheed Martin

Getting the Interview

12 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2013.

Interview Details Resume Submission then 1 on 1 interview - no response from Employer

Interview Question – Please describe your whole work experience with any details you can (not tell me about this place and then this place) they want you to explain everything in your own words and you have to include the good stuff. Talk a lot not little.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview Details It takes quite a bit of time for Lockheed Martin to get someone hired and into their position. From the time of my interview, it took 2 to 3 months until I was an actual working employee.

Cherry Hill, NJ (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2010.

Interview Details I had one interview with a finance manager and a team lead. They asked personality questions about myself, things I am interested in, my experience, why I felt I'd be a good fit for the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I received an offer via mail, and I called to accept the offer.

Orlando, FL (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in July 2012.

Interview Details Good experience, prepared me for future interviews; however, I never heard back from Lockheed.

Palmdale, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in April 2011.

Interview Details Very lengthy process - contact family friend who worked there, applied online, was contacted a few weeks later to set up an on-site interview. Flew down to Palmdale, CA on an expense paid visit and had a group interview and a security clearance interview. The interview was pretty straightforward and nothing out of the ordinary, did not really ask much about finance. Received an offer a month or so later. All in all about a 4 month process when i was first contacted to when I started.

Interview Question – Pretty basic interview with strengths and weakness type stuff - had to do a security clearance interview before which is basically a very in depth background check.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate but I hear you are able to negotiate a bit.

Rockville, MD (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview Details Interviewed from Employee Referral. Submitted resume and was interviewed 2 weeks later. Met with 2 managers individually. Was hired by another manager that I didn't interview with.

Interview Question – They asked more behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You negotiate with a Recruiter, not the Hiring Manager

Very Easy Interview

San Jose, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in November 2012.

Interview Details She was only concerned about my gpa, graduation date, my willingness to relocate and why I wanted to join Lockheed Martin.

Very short interview. I'm still waiting to hear back from them.

Interview Question – She asked what my favorite class was.   View Answer

Marlton, NJ (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in June 2009.

Interview Details Intial screening via phone interview. In person interview with hiring manager and 2 leads in group. Asked both canned full spectrum leadership questions and conversational questions based on my responses. Questions were behavioral and focused on decision making process. Response within two weeks.Overall, friendly, conversational interview.

Interview Question – What's your dream job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, based on prior experience, school, grades. Its mostly a formula driven number.

Financial Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in December 2008.

Interview Details Interviewed with HR, then program manager

Negotiation Details – Straight forward

Syracuse, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in January 2008.

Interview Details phone call to set up interview. talked one on one with junior analyst, moved to panel interview of senior managers to talk about program and experience. three people from the company were involoved in the panel interview. most of the questions were related to back ground of the applicant with time to ask questions at the end. at the end i was escorted out through reception

Interview Question – tell me about a time you worked in a team   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lockheed Martin

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!

Lockheed Martin Videos

Lockheed Martin – Why Work for Us?

From our history to our international footprint, there are certain things you want to know about us as it pertains to your career. Many CAREER AREAS To Choose From Discover where your career… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockheed Martin Financial Analyst interview questions and advice. All 12 interview reviews posted anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees and interview candidates.