Lockheed Martin

Updated 3 Mar 2015
Updated 3 Mar 2015

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in June 2012.

Single interview (~30 minutes) with HR and technical lead, followed by referee check.

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne
    Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in April 2010.

There are two in the panel interview and they ask lots of questions and behavior questions based a prepared paper. I remember there are about 20 questions.
    Some like Java and JEE difference, next career goal, conflict handle, etc.

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

The interview process went extremely well. Questions were to the point and allowed me to give them the best synopsis of what I do aas well as what I could bring to the company

Multi Functional Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Applied in November. Finally got called to interview in February. Interviewed with three people who read questions directly off of a sheet. There were 8-10 behavioral questions and 3 technical questions. Interviewers were extremely nice and readily opened up about the position and the positions function in the team. Interviewers informed me that the HR department is very slow and that it will take 2-3 weeks to hear back.

Hardware Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Got an email from a hiring manager for a phone interview. Phone interview was performed the next day and was almost all behavioral with the technical asking about school projects. Manager was very nice and Lockheed seemed like a fantastic place to work. Got an offer in email the next week with a 7 business day acceptance deadline.

Interview Questions
    • Why Lockheed Martin?
      School Projects
      What you're interested in.

View Answer

I applied online – interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Applied for New Grad position. Had two interviews in the same day. Both mainly HR questions that were about my experiences and how I work in a team. Very friendly interviewers. Not too many questions though, so be prepared to talk about yourself and have questions ready.

College Student Tech Spec Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

I applied in November and got a email asking to do a phone interview. The interview was straight forward and it was all based off of my resume. Interviewer was very friendly and was straight to the point. Questions were about what your thought process was for something you mentioned on your resume. They just want to know how you think.

They got back to me in about 2 weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Would you call urself a leader or a team member and why?   Answer Question

College Student Tech Senior Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

The process is very different depending on the specific area you're applying to. For one position, I was able to get into contact with someone through a campus recruiting event. I was given a technical phone interview that started with questions based on my resume and was not given an offer. However, it should be noted that I was ill-prepared because it had been my first interview.

For another position, I applied online and received a response after several weeks. I was given an in-person interview during the week on a date specifically set off for intern interviews. It was local for me, but several other potential interns were flown in. We we given a brief history and background of the company, and then each candidate was called one-by-one by the manager they were going to be interviewed by. Because it was an all-day event, breakfast and lunch were both provided. Several people were interviewed multiple times throughout the day. There were a few technical questions, but most of it was behavioral.

Interview Questions
    • Describe one of the projects on your resume and your experience working with the people on that team.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Phone interview that did not last too long. They just seemed to be checking off boxes but were very nice. They provided good feedback. Just search basic interview questions, because that is what they were asking. They also asked questions about my resume.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you were encountered with a problem and how did you solve it.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Went through 3 interviews with them including phone interviews. Last one was more informal and a visit to the onsite client. Past the phone interview / screening phase everything seemed pretty cool. The phone screening phase seemed pretty not-great though... a bit hurried. Got the feeling they were interviewing a lot of people that day.