Lockheed Martin Interview Questions

Updated 17 Oct 2014
Updated 17 Oct 2014

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in June 2012.

Single interview (~30 minutes) with HR and technical lead, followed by referee check.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in April 2010.

There are two in the panel interview and they ask lots of questions and behavior questions based a prepared paper. I remember there are about 20 questions.
    Some like Java and JEE difference, next career goal, conflict handle, etc.

Subcontract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

standard interview. All tell me about a time when.... One phone interview with HR then a quick call with someone from the business. Bring you in for a 'super day' interview with multiple people answer the same thing over and over. Have multiple examples to illustrate same thing.

Interview Questions
    • none. Easy interview compared with consulting companies.   Answer Question
    Get all the money you can up front. Do not be afraid because this is the only time to get ahead working there.

Senior Business Development Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Conducted a "round table" interview with 8 employees, each asking different questions. There was a variety of questions on multiple subjects. Many were soft skill questions, a lot were asking you to describe an event from a past position.

Technician Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Very thorough and organized. The company has a standardized process that has been used for years which utilizes all of the following, phone interviewing, in-person interview and then online certification and testing. The security clearance step which is completed online takes the longest to complete.

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

The recruiters came to the career fair. I waited in line to talk specifically to the individual whose interests most closely matched my own. I developed a rapport with recruiter and he called me about three weeks after the career fair to offer me a position in his group for the summer.

Interview Questions
    • What project that you have contributed have you found most exciting? Why   View Answer

Multi Functional Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Probably the quickest process I've been through to get a job. Applied for position in Denver at first. I didn't hear anything back. Then I applied for the same position in Boulder about two months later. Got an email from recruiter saying I'd be a fit for the position and would be getting info about an interview soon. Didn't have a phone interview. Flew up to Denver about a week after initial contact in email for the interview. Interview was with three managers where they asked a variety of behavioral/situation questions about past experience. It was going well so then they asked about salary requirements at the end. Interview was on a Thursday and I was offered the job on the next Tuesday. So, from first email contact, the process took about two weeks. Tried to negotiate based on cost of living expenses, but was denied.

Interview Questions
    • What kind of problems did you solve in your prior position?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Background screening followed by phone interview. Wasn't too difficult just had to be "quick on feet." Had to go through a very complicated background check following the interview but all of this was definitely worth the experience.

not very negotiable

Software Engineer Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

The first step in the interview process was a 30 min Screening Interview, with very basic questions about personality and goals.
    The second step was a different day with a 30 min Technical Interview with very basic programming questions over the phone.
    The final interview step was a one hour in person interview with staff and management.

Interview Questions
    • What is the best skill you can bring to our team?   View Answer
    Yes, negotiated relocation

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

The hiring process entailed completing an online application. Depending on the urgency of filling the position and how well the application meets the requirements of the vacant position determines how quickly the contact company will contact you back. Once you are in the interview process, they like to hear that you are aware of the type of position you are applying for and what you know about the business. They like to hear that you have similar experiences that will assist you in meeting their performance standards.

Interview Questions
    • Do you know what FEMA does? What is the most interesting thing about what you researched about the company?   Answer Question