Lockheed Martin

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Systems Engineer Asc Interview

Systems Engineer Asc
Colorado Springs, CO (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in April 2013.

Interview Details Initially applied online, recruiter contacted me via email, they paid for all travel expenses. About 20 other candidates total all flown out to event. All candidates applied for different positions. Had initial presentation and then three interviews with three different hiring managers one on one. Very comfortable and great experience.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to communicate with a difficult person.   View Answer

Systems Engineer Asc Interview

Systems Engineer Asc
King of Prussia, PA (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in December 2008.

Interview Details Applied to the company through their website, submitting to about 4 jobs. Called by the company for the interview process, and mailed travel information of how to get to and from the interview site. Setup travel through the company travel agency, flew down and back, and stayed a night. Also rented a car while there on their tab. Interviewed with four people individually. Also had a group lunch with HR lead and other interviewees where I believe we were getting judged on our interaction and appearance. Each interview lasted about 30 mins asking specific details to each job. Eventually was offered a position for a job that was not included in the interview process.

Interview Question – What are your strengths and weaknesses?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I really didn't negotiate anything. I received higher than I was even imagining for my degree and college. If I could do over, I think I would have asked for a little more time, and asked for a 5% pay increase.

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!