Manpower

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Stamford, CT (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Manpower in June 2012.

Interview Details The hiring and interview process was very lengthy but the company truly tries to match the best qualified candidate to the position. First, i interviewed with a company recruiter after I placed my resume online with resume rabbit. i received a one line questions asking if I was interested in a Branch Manager position? I responded yes. I did well with the first two interviews with the company recruiters and took an online examination. From there, I had a behavioral interview with another HR person. From there, I interviewd with the Regional Manager and another Branch manager at the same time. The process then proceeded to the EVP of Sales for the whole country. This last interview was by telephone. I was offered the position one week later.

Interview Question – How do you think you can manage selling a service as opposed to a tangible product?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salary. The company will pay what is competitive and fair for your skills and economic environment.

Branch Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Manpower in March 2012.

Interview Details The company's hiring process is well organized and thorough. There is a lead recruiter as the point person. The hiring manager was the regional director. I was able to speak with other branch managers to get insight into the position. The interviews were not overly formal, but to the point.

Interview Question – What skills do you feel can transfer to this position?   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in March 2010.

Interview Details Spoke with recruiter first. Recruiter was not incredibly organized but did follow up to schedule a face to face with hiring manager. Face to face with Regional Manager went well and had a behavioral interview via phone the following week. Did not have as much managerial experience as they were seeking so the behavioral interview did not go smoothly. Would have appreciated a bit more insight from the recruiter as to what to expect on that portion of the interview versus hearing about the sports tournament her kid was participating in that weekend.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult situation you had to address with an employee?   Answer Question
  • Describe a time when you gave someone something without asking permission from a superior.   Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Manpower

Worked for Manpower? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Manpower Branch Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Manpower employees and interview candidates.