Manpower

Updated 25 Nov 2014
Updated 25 Nov 2014

2.5

Order Filler Interview

It should be a lot better. You will get a phone call to come in for a drug test. Then they tell you what you want to here just so you can take the assignment. Eight months to a year its a whole different story. Oh its not a permenat job anymore.

Customer Service Interview

simple, drug test, background check, had a conversation with one of the hiring agents and it didn't really feel like an interview, they were very friendly and the process was quick and simple. It was just a temp to hire position and I was there for 2 years, some people were there longer and never got hired on permanent basis. I only saw one person hire on as permanent and then the business closed shortly thereafter.

Interview Questions
    • can't think of any difficult ones, just the basic, "tell us about a time when you went above and beyond... mostly behavioral questions and to see how fluent I was in my other language.   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Staffing Speicialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Manpower.

Apply online, answer survey regarding compliance with company culture, wait 1 month without contact, interview with Branch Manager and Staffing Specialist, wait 2 weeks without contact, interview with Regional Director, wait 3 weeks without contact, job offered asked to start same day.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when someone was agitated or unhappy with something you had done. How did you resolve the situation? What was the result?   View Answer
    Can you start tomorrow? We will pay you $14/ hour. When I receive my first pay check they had lowered the pay rate to $12/hour.

Sales Executive Interview

phone interview, after entering the office, will receive aptitude test, then ask you to write a business email (the content is change the flight and meeting with a manager), and then face to face interview. The superior is very unfriendly, will keep challenge every answers you said, even do personal attack

Interview Questions
    • I don't know what your alumni told you about what head hunters do   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

The Staffing Specialists were very quick to respond and set up an interview. Interview process was pretty basic, but the assessments took a bit longer than expected. I knew more than the assessments allowed me to express, testing was rigid and only allowed one way to complete tasks.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you handled a disgruntle customer and what was the outcome of the situation?   Answer Question

Production Specialist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Manpower in August 2014.

very detailed in training also testing for their positions, very in depth on their orientation. they have great communication with their employees. asked several questions in the completion of their hiring process.

Interview Questions
    • Which job would you not like to perform?   View Answer

Contractor Interview

Not a good interview process for temp work, I was not very happy. I was put under pressure made to wait which was long. Was rushed throughout the process.

Grinder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkhart, IN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkhart, IN (US)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Manpower in July 2014.

Very easy. Just talk about the type of job you are looking for and pay range. They will pair you with any openings they have that look to be a fit.

Interview Questions
    • None, it was all pretty straight forward. General questions about education and work history.   Answer Question
    None. Pay is predetermined

Analyst/Order Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Assumption, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Assumption, IL (US)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Manpower in July 2014.

Manpower called me to see if I was interested in the position. They called me back to schedule an interview. I went to the interview. Manpower told me they were very interested in hiring me. I was then told they had hired someone else who had SAP experience. About 3 weeks later, I was contacted by Manpower. The client had fired the person they hired and wanted to know if I was still interested. I accepted the position and we worked out a start date.

Interview Questions
    • What could my past experience bring to this employer?   View Answer
    no negotiation. When 1st candidate was fired after a short time, I was asked if I was still interested and then I accepted the position.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Manpower in June 2014.

At first I didn't know it was for Manpower. I though it was for a position that manpower had. Best come with your collaboration experience and the need to move quickly on data mining.

$12 hr works