Marsh

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Advisor Interview

Client Advisor

I applied online and the process took 12 months - interviewed at Marsh.

Interview Details Several over the phone interviews/discussions with the recruiter and 2 in person interviews. One was in person the other was group.

Interview Question – What is it about your experience that makes you a good fit for this position.   Answer Question

Client Advisor Interview

Client Advisor

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Marsh in July 2011.

Interview Details Internal application. Recommended by my line manager.

Two part interview - panel at first and then a one to one. Skill tests carried out in the panel interview.

Technical Questions relating to unique covers available to clients - comment was made before questions where put to me that the correct answer was not necessarily what was being sought as the covers being queried where specialised - interiewers wanted to see how I would approach a query.

I made it through the panel interview and was selected for 2nd round with one to one interview with section head. I felt this aspect of the interview process was repetitive. With a lot of the information previously advised during the general application and the panel interview being rehashed.

In the one to one interview a query was raised as to why I wanted to leave the section I was in? Did I have issues with my colleagues in this section (naming some) - I felt that this question was unfair as my line manager had recommended me for consideration and an outsider of the firm would not have been in such a position.

I found the internal interview process to be more difficult then a general interview - as I had to remind myself that I had to display my skills as if the interviewing team did not have experience of working with me.

Interview Question – Why I wanted to leave the section I was in? Did I have issues with my colleagues in this section (naming some)   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Marsh

Worked for Marsh? Contribute to the Community!