McAfee Consumer Marketing Manager Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Software Engineer (8)
- Senior Software Engineer (8)
- Senior Software Development Engineer (6)
- Inside Sales Representative (6)
- Software QA Engineer (6)
- Software Development Engineer (5)
- Manager (4)
- Intern (4)
- Software Developer (4)
- Associate Software Engineer (3)
- Senior Software QA Engineer (3)
- Lead Development Representative (3)
- Engineering (2)
- Technical Lead (2)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Summer Intern (2)
- Sales Engineer (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Software Development Engineer In Test (2)
- Senior Database Administrator (1)
- Senior Development Engineer (1)
- Senior Development Manager (1)
- Senior Marketing Manager (1)
- Writer (1)
- Principal Software Engineer (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Sales Operations Analyst (1)
- Security Engineer (1)
- Corporate Counsel (1)
- Partner Marketing Manager (1)
Consumer Marketing Manager Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at McAfee in May 2010.
Interview Details Initial phone interview with recruiter in Texas. Screened for salary.
Came in for 1 round of interviews with 3 peers and 1 manager.
Returned for 2 round of interview with senior vice president. Very strange--should have been a signal to not take job.
Interview Question – How have proved value within 30 days of hire at your last employer? Answer Question
Negotiation Details – No negotiation. take it or leave it.
Interviews for Top Jobs at McAfee