McDonald's Interview Questions & Reviews

854 interviews

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mulgrave
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mulgrave

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at McDonald's in February 2011.

Hiring is done online, you submit your resume onto the "metime" where you apply. An interview is done at the store you apply for, and a series of questions are asked about your team work skills, commitment, availability's and qualities that you think you posses (both positive and negative)

Crew Member Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's.

Brief 15 minute interview, general questions about yourself and why you want to work for this company. Manager easy-going, makes you feel comfortable. Interview done on the floor of the restaurant. Hired on the spot, and ask you for your availabilities.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sydney
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in August 2012.

Incredibly easy, apply, get an interview, discuss availability, (generally) get the job. If you don't get the job it's because your availability doesn't match theirs.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melbourne
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's.

A very enjoyable interview. When entering, I approached the front counter and asked for the hiring manager. I waiting for a few minutes, sitting with my friends. I was approached by the interviewer. It was a casual and pleasant conversation. The questions were really simple. I was told that I was hired mid way through the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Will you be able to manage your time with both university and work? How?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  McDonalds Creek
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McDonalds Creek

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's.

Handed in my application and she said I was hired 30 seconds later

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Perth, Western Australia
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2012.

Application made online. McDonald's followed up with an email inviting me to an interview at the store. Sat with the HR person and talked- fairly casual and relaxed. I was hired on the spot and didn't need to wait to find out if I had gotten the job which was nice. I was taken on a walk through the kitchen and rear areas and issued a uniform (shirt, pants, hat, belt). Received online training which I did at home and a handbook covering expected questions you might have that is a cut down version of the full handbook.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work at McDonald's?   View Answer
    Quick and easy.

Front Desk Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at McDonald's.

Easy interview that asks basic questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sydney
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

interviewed at McDonald's in March 2010.

Submitted online application 5 times before accepted. Was emailed for an interview. Book an interview time online. Need to follow up with the managers a week after the interview.

Anonymous Employee  in  Melbourne
    Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2008.

Apply online on their site.
    If they want to interview you, you get an email and choose a time.
    After the interview if you are hired you are told via email.

Interview Questions
    • Where you would prefer to work in the store (They are no really hard questions asked)   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Sydney
    Anonymous Employee in Sydney

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at McDonald's in September 2008.

I had applied job through online application and then received a call for interview. I went for interview and the store owner took my interview and he asked me a lot of questions about my previous job like what i have to do in that job and so on.

Interview Questions
    • I didnot face any difficult question since i answered all the questions he asked me.   Answer Question

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!