McDonald's

Average Difficulty
825 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mulgrave

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at McDonald's in February 2011.

Interview Details Hiring is done online, you submit your resume onto the "metime" where you apply. An interview is done at the store you apply for, and a series of questions are asked about your team work skills, commitment, availability's and qualities that you think you posses (both positive and negative)

Interview Question – What are your negative characteristics   Answer Question

Crew Member

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details Brief 15 minute interview, general questions about yourself and why you want to work for this company. Manager easy-going, makes you feel comfortable. Interview done on the floor of the restaurant. Hired on the spot, and ask you for your availabilities.

Interview Question – What sports do you do?   Answer Question

Sydney

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in August 2012.

Interview Details Incredibly easy, apply, get an interview, discuss availability, (generally) get the job. If you don't get the job it's because your availability doesn't match theirs.

Interview Question – "Why do you want to work at McDonald's"   Answer Question

Melbourne

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details A very enjoyable interview. When entering, I approached the front counter and asked for the hiring manager. I waiting for a few minutes, sitting with my friends. I was approached by the interviewer. It was a casual and pleasant conversation. The questions were really simple. I was told that I was hired mid way through the interview.

Interview Question – Will you be able to manage your time with both university and work? How?   View Answer

McDonalds Creek

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details Handed in my application and she said I was hired 30 seconds later

Perth, Western Australia

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2012.

Interview Details Application made online. McDonald's followed up with an email inviting me to an interview at the store. Sat with the HR person and talked- fairly casual and relaxed. I was hired on the spot and didn't need to wait to find out if I had gotten the job which was nice. I was taken on a walk through the kitchen and rear areas and issued a uniform (shirt, pants, hat, belt). Received online training which I did at home and a handbook covering expected questions you might have that is a cut down version of the full handbook.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at McDonald's?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Quick and easy.

Front Desk Interview

Front Desk

I applied online and interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details Easy interview that asks basic questions.

Interview Question – Know something about their food.   Answer Question

Sydney

I interviewed at McDonald's in March 2010.

Interview Details Submitted online application 5 times before accepted. Was emailed for an interview. Book an interview time online. Need to follow up with the managers a week after the interview.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Melbourne

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2008.

Interview Details Apply online on their site.
If they want to interview you, you get an email and choose a time.
After the interview if you are hired you are told via email.

Interview Question – Where you would prefer to work in the store (They are no really hard questions asked)   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

Customer Services Representative
Sydney

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at McDonald's in September 2008.

Interview Details I had applied job through online application and then received a call for interview. I went for interview and the store owner took my interview and he asked me a lot of questions about my previous job like what i have to do in that job and so on.

Interview Question – I didnot face any difficult question since i answered all the questions he asked me.   Answer Question

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!