McDonald's McDonalds Crew Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2014

1.7

18 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

McDonalds Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fredericksburg, VA (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericksburg, VA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in February 2014.

Was very easy to fill out the application for the job, got a response within a couple weeks of submitting the application for an interview. At the interview just sat with the hiring manager and talked about my experience, attitude towards the job expectations and when I was available to work and when I could start.

no negotiation minus on scheduling

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

McDonalds Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Scarborough, ME (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough, ME (US)

The process took 5 days - interviewed at McDonald's in July 2014.

I filled out an application online and got a call the next day. We set up the interview for 3:00, I was offered a drink and we began the interview. He went over my application to make sure everything was correct, I checked and signed. The questions started to begin and since this is my first job. He asked about experiences regarding teamwork. For example: "At McDonald's everything must be done quickly and orderly in order to achieve the order".

Interview Questions
    • What experiences have you had that involved using teamwork?   View Answer

McDonalds Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brooklyn, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY (US)

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in January 2010.

They searched me and were very nice about it. Lately there were a series of robbery attempts during interviews so they wanted to make sure beforehand this was a legitimate applicant. They asked me who I was, where I came from, and why I wanted to work at McDonald's. There was music playing in the background and I believe they didn't care what I said because I was hired giving one word answers.

Interview Questions
    • If a worker makes 3 Big Macs every minute, how many Big Macs can he make in a year?   Answer Question

McDonalds Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Titusville, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Titusville, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in May 2013.

I had to call the store after I put in my application and ask for an interview which we did that day. I told them I how much I loved people and a fast environment and I got the job right there! I then had to go to a four hour (payed) training. (wear black pants and black non-slip shoes)

Interview Questions
    No I was not able to negotiate.

McDonalds Crew Interview

Interview was very relaxed, with no difficult questions asked.

Not much negotiation

McDonalds Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at McDonald's.

I was emailed a few days after I applied for several different locations online. The interview was at an office with several other people there. I was told to bring 2 or 3 different types of identification. There was only one interviewer, she quickly looked over our information and asked a few basic questions. The interview was very quick, it took less than 15 minutes for me. After deciding who would be hired she told us to come back the next day.

The next day different location was assigned to each of us, and that was it.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly, the most difficult question was job experience. They interviewed us all in one room together so we could hear what the other applicants said. If they had too much job experience they wouldn't get hired.   Answer Question
    There wasn't one.

McDonalds Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rialto, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rialto, CA (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days - interviewed at McDonald's in July 2011.

They interviewed 10 people one after the other in about a 2 hour span. Really just talked about my future plans and what I want to do in life.

McDonalds Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Corona, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2013.

I was referred by a friend who works at McDonald's. I went to the headquarters for the McDonald's in my area, ad interviewed there.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't really any difficult question, it was all very common   Answer Question

McDonalds Crew Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at McDonald's in January 2013.

I got called back two days after applying online. It only took one interview and it was fast and probably due to the company being slightly desperate for employees. It never felt like an actual interview but maybe it was because the employer saw that i was friendly to the crew already employed there.

McDonalds Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlton, MA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlton, MA (US)

I applied online - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2013.

i applied online they called me back 9 minutes after. i went their for an interview the lady was so disorganization and hired everyone on the spot but me she pretty much rushed me out of the mcdonalds to hire the next person and i was the only one she had to check work refernces with .

Interview Questions

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!