McDonald's McDonalds Crew Interview Questions

Updated 8 Oct 2014

1.6

21 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

McDonalds Crew Interview

My worked a little different. I came in after I searched for jobs, than went to the interviews. I got hired right away. I wasn't asked for a resume at the very beginning.

Interview Questions
I was asked if I can start right away

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

McDonalds Crew Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at McDonald's in October 2014.

Applied online. I waited for them to contact me, but they never. A week after I submitted an application, I called the McDonald's I'd applied at to check the status of my application. They asked me to come in for an interview the next day. Went in, asked for the manager, was offered a free drink, and I met the hiring manager. Never simple interview. I gave him my resume and told him my available times, and that was basically it. No interview questions asking about my experiences, why I wanted to work there, etc.

McDonalds Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough, ME (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough, ME (US)

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at McDonald's in July 2014.

I filled out an application online and got a call the next day. We set up the interview for 3:00, I was offered a drink and we began the interview. He went over my application to make sure everything was correct, I checked and signed. The questions started to begin and since this is my first job. He asked about experiences regarding teamwork. For example: "At McDonald's everything must be done quickly and orderly in order to achieve the order".

Interview Questions
    • What experiences have you had that involved using teamwork?   View Answer

McDonalds Crew Interview

Interview was very relaxed, with no difficult questions asked.

Not much negotiation

McDonalds Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

I was emailed a few days after I applied for several different locations online. The interview was at an office with several other people there. I was told to bring 2 or 3 different types of identification. There was only one interviewer, she quickly looked over our information and asked a few basic questions. The interview was very quick, it took less than 15 minutes for me. After deciding who would be hired she told us to come back the next day.

The next day different location was assigned to each of us, and that was it.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly, the most difficult question was job experience. They interviewed us all in one room together so we could hear what the other applicants said. If they had too much job experience they wouldn't get hired.   Answer Question
    There wasn't one.

McDonalds Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericksburg, VA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericksburg, VA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's in February 2014.

Was very easy to fill out the application for the job, got a response within a couple weeks of submitting the application for an interview. At the interview just sat with the hiring manager and talked about my experience, attitude towards the job expectations and when I was available to work and when I could start.

no negotiation minus on scheduling

McDonalds Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at McDonald's in June 2013.

I was referred by a friend who works at McDonald's. I went to the headquarters for the McDonald's in my area, ad interviewed there.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't really any difficult question, it was all very common   Answer Question

McDonalds Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Titusville, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Titusville, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's in May 2013.

I had to call the store after I put in my application and ask for an interview which we did that day. I told them I how much I loved people and a fast environment and I got the job right there! I then had to go to a four hour (payed) training. (wear black pants and black non-slip shoes)

Interview Questions
    No I was not able to negotiate.

McDonalds Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Acworth, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Acworth, GA (US)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

The first interview was very simple. I brought my resume and dressed professionally. I was asked why I wanted to work there, How did I handle an angry, difficult customer and If I was able to work nights.

McDonalds Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlton, MA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlton, MA (US)

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's in April 2013.

i applied online they called me back 9 minutes after. i went their for an interview the lady was so disorganization and hired everyone on the spot but me she pretty much rushed me out of the mcdonalds to hire the next person and i was the only one she had to check work refernces with .