McGladrey LLP

Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Consultant

Interviewed at McGladrey LLP

Interview Details They have definite age restrictions. They like younger people to train and help with their process.
They have quite a big turnover and have many international spots. They are flexible with the work schedule and easy to work for regarding time.

Interview Question – there were no suprises. I do not remember the process it has been to long.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They approached me to work many years ago. There was not an personal interview process.They were very friendly on the phone interview. The FDIC needed me to help on a project.

Consulting Interview

Consulting
Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at McGladrey LLP in October 2012.

Interview Details On campus interview and then on-site. The interview was pretty laid back, just asking more on your resume and telling about the specific role.

Interview Question – The interview with senior consultant was very unorganized. He did not have any questions to ask and seemed preoccupied with work.   Answer Question

Worked for McGladrey LLP? Contribute to the Community!