McGladrey LLP

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

McGladrey Interview

Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at McGladrey LLP in February 2012.

Interview Details I was interviewed at school. Then I had a second round of interviews at the office. They took us to lunch with some of the associated so they could describe how they liked the job. I was then interviewed by a partner.

Interview Question – There were no questions. It was a discussion.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Set price

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at McGladrey LLP

Worked for McGladrey LLP? Contribute to the Community!

McGladrey LLP Videos

McGladrey LLP – Why Work for Us?

McGladrey LLP is the largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, with nearly 6,700 people in more than 75 cities nationwide. McGladrey is a licensed CPA firm. It is the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McGladrey LLP McGladrey interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by McGladrey LLP employees and interview candidates.