McKesson

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Trainee Interview

Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at McKesson in January 2013.

Interview Details Current internal resource so I applied on the website for an open position. I got a call back a few days later from a McKesson recruiter, she setup an interview with the regional sales mgr. Had 4 days to prepare. The interview consisted of alot of talk about large territory quotas, position expectations and duties. I did well, rocked it, was very prepared but got a call back from the recruiter about 48 hrs after the interview that they were going with other candidates who were "more qualified." Right, i saw the same position get re-posted a week later...

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at McKesson

Worked for McKesson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McKesson Sales Trainee interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by McKesson employees and interview candidates.