Medco Health

www.express-scripts.com

Medco Health Interview Questions

2.5

Senior Manager Interview

When the company as owned by Medco, they would have Supervisors interview the representatives. The problem was when someone wasn't performing, you had a hard time letting them go because of all the red tape. Nobody wants to make a decision unless you get the lawyers involved or have HR involved.

PSR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Medco Health.

Walk-in to sign application form then after about a week I got a call for initial interview then invited me for a one-on-one interview. On the day of the personal interview was just basic questions and put me on the phone with a scripted material to read probably to test your accent, inflection and voice quality. Another interview with supervising person on the operations then I as done. I was instructions where to go for my drug and medical test.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing that I can recall. The interview was just basic.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Medco Health.

It was simple and comfortable. The interview was conducted by a very laid back gentleman.

Interview Questions
    • Where would I like to see myself in 5 years. My answer did not matter as I had been lied to about the opportunities for growth.   View Answer
    Relaxed but was full of deception, unfortunately.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Medco Health.

It's been so long ago, I can't even remember the steps. Back then, It was kind of hard to get on. I applied several times and kept making phone calls until I finally got a call back. The first time I did a phone interview and they did not call me back. The second time I did get a call back. All in all I think the interview process was pretty easy.

Director Interview

ESI is a different company - I do not know their practices.

Interview Questions
    • ESI is a different company - I do not know their practices.   Answer Question
    N/A

Pharmacist Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Medco Health in May 2012.

this is a wast of time. what is this information needed for? I am getting highly irritated and will now start to answer in gibberish. Good luck getting this info from others, if they get as irritated as me. I am just trying to see what usual pharmacist salaries is in Central FL. I moved from another state and wish to know what I need to try to negotiate.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montvale, NJ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montvale, NJ (US)

The process took a dayinterviewed at Medco Health in January 2012.

I interviewed for this position in January and met with 8 people. Each person said my skills matched very well with the position. In fact, one person I met with had the exact same background I did and specifically told me that the skills were immediately transferable to the financial analyst role. I was told I would hear something in two weeks because they wanted to move "very quickly". After I left i sent my thank you notes to each of the 8 people I met with. This was in January of 2012. After at least 2 weeks of not hearing anything, I called HR. no response. It's now March of 2012 and after many unanswered calls and emails I still have not heard back. While its clear I did not get the position, the complete lack of respect for my time, and interest in the company, is disappointing. A simple call or form email would have taken HR 2 minutes of time and saved a lot of mine. Recommendation: if you have some one take time out of their day to have an in person interview, please show them the common courtesy of following up-regardless of the outcome.

Interview Questions
    • Give us an overview of your current background and how it applies to this role   View Answer

Member Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Medco Health in December 2011.

There will be two interviews, dress bussiness or bussiness casual. If they are interested there will be a drug/criminal back ground ck. Training last 8 weeks ,you can only miss 12 hrs in that time period

Interview Questions
    • Why should the hire you? what do you have to offer the company?   Answer Question
    Got the hours I wanted, but the salery is set.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin Lakes, NJ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin Lakes, NJ (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Medco Health in August 2011.

It was very easy and I enjoyed every min of it. Basic business values questions

Interview Questions
    Basic and it was a good offer

Attorney Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Medco Health in June 2011.

Interviewed with two attorneys that were the head of the department, also interviewed with HR for multiple positions. The followup from their TA was often confused and misleading, most times they didn't know what position they were calling me about. Merger was announced and all new hiring stopped.