Meditech Applications Specialist Interview Questions

Updated 23 Jun 2014

3.1

21 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Applications Specialist Interview

One phone interview, one in person interview. There were three people interviewing me at the interview. I had to give a presentation that combined IT and Healthcare but I could pick the topic.

Other Interview Reviews for Meditech

Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Framingham, MA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Meditech in May 2014.

First interview one on one with a recruiter. Very easy, general questions, make sure to ask for a second interview because they look for passion. Second interview, you are placed in a conference room with approximatly 7 people, from all different parts of the process. You are asked to develop a project beforehand, and present on it. The information matters, they are not just looking at your presentation skills! it is a 2 step interview process.

Interview Questions
    • They really didnt ask too many tough questions, the hardest thing about it is the waiting period. getting through 2 interviews and a decision to hire or not took almost 2 months.   Answer Question

Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Framingham, MA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Meditech.

Phone interview and then one in person interview process

Applications Specialist Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Meditech.

IQ test consisting of riddles, math test, writing sample, and finally a presentation in front of 4-5 people

No negotiation.

Applications Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Meditech.

The interview process involves three steps. First a short, initial interview to discuss your background and why you are interested. Then, if recruiting approves, an interview with the manager of a prospective group for management to decide if you're a good fit. Third, a meeting with a member of upper management for the final interview before they hire you.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you would be a good fit for the company?   Answer Question

Applications Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Meditech.

Initial communication from recruiter was easy to setup interviews with, though you may find there are several weeks you will have to wait to get one. First interview with the recruiting team was a basic interview, if you are offered a second one expect to do a presentation for the hiring manager and team.

Interview Questions
    • Did not expect to have to do an presentation, however if well prepared it shouldn't be to bad.   Answer Question
    Very little if any negotiating

Applications Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Meditech.

I was referred by a fellow employee. The whole process took about 3 months.

None.

Applications Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Meditech.

The interview process takes awhile. You first meeting with a hiring specialist and take an IQ exam.

Weeks or months later you meet with possible team you will work for. Panel Review and then a written review of the job you will be doing. Some may need to present a demonstration.

If you proceed you meet with Managers of group.

No negotiation

Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Westwood, MA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westwood, MA (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Meditech in August 2013.

Obtained a referral from a friend who worked at the company and submitted my application and resume through this friend. Initially I received an email after a few days saying they regretted to inform me that they wouldn't be hiring, but then they called me later that day saying the email was sent in error and they wanted me to come in. The rep from the recruiting department scheduled an interview three weeks in the future. The initial interview was fine, except they really harped on my college transcripts. I had been out of college for two years and already had another job at the time. It was four people at some managerial level. I was asked to prepare a ten minute presentation on any medical topic. It was mostly just to get a feel for my presentation skills and not about the content of the presentation so much. The interview lasted about 3 hours and at the end of it they had me fill out a few forms about background checks, reference verification, etc. I also had to write an essay about why I would be a good fit for the position, based on the detailed description of the position that they had given me during the interview. I got a call back a week later saying that the people I had interviewed with had decided to go in another direction but they wanted me to come back to interview with a different team. The second interview was two weeks later. It was with one regional manager and one person of unknown executive status who arrived late, stayed about ten minutes, then left to go to another meeting. This interview lasted about two hours. It was basically a repeat of the first interview. I did the same presentation and answered pretty much all the same questions. After this interview I felt pretty good, and I got a call the following week from recruiting offering me the position.

Interview Questions
    • I had a withdrawal on my college transcript from a class that didn't matter to my degree during my senior year, and they asked me if this was an indication of an unwillingness to give effort to things that didn't strike me as particularly important. I understand the validity of the question but I just didn't expect them to give such close scrutiny to my college transcripts.   Answer Question
    No salary negotiation. They offered 40,800 and I could take it or leave it. I have a liberal arts degree so that's about what I can expect at this time.

Applications Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Meditech.

Initial interview was with the recruiting depeartment. They were very good despite asking the basic questions. They didn't give anything away but were friendly. They did have ask about a C I got in a class in college despite the fact that I had graduated and been working for two years. This didn't make a ton of sense but oh well. Second interview was with a supervisor and manager in the group I was interviewing for and I had to prepare a presentation on some healthcare topic. This wasn't so bad if you enjoy presenting.

Interview Questions
    Was not able to negotiate which was bothersome

Worked for Meditech? Contribute to the Community!