Michaels Stores

Updated 23 Dec 2014
Updated 23 Dec 2014

1.0

Customer Experience Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Michaels Stores in March 2011.

The interview was more like a conversation - they wanted to make sure I was crafty, personable, and had the work ethic that would best benefit my store and the company. They do focus on how you present yourself, so you need to make sure that you are using good verbal and non-verbal communication skills. At Michaels, they focus on excellent customer service - so during the interview process, they want to make sure you can interact with the customers accordingly!

Interview Questions
They offered me the job on the spot and I accepted! I was in training in the following day!

Other Interview Reviews for Michaels Stores

Customer Experience Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverhead, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverhead, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Michaels Stores in August 2010.

Walked around the store with manager, all she asked me was "why I wanted to work at Michael's?" Told me my uniform and that they would call me later that week. Went back and filled out paperwork.

First job, didn't request pay. Was given $9.25 because I was older than 16 (most cashiers there were paid less because of their age)